IGNORED

First Comet Landing In Human History

o00o

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Kim is damaging anything. Some women use their physical gifts to their advantage just as any other person does. The point of the picture is to expose the hypocrisy and inconsistency of the SJW's.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that Kim is not a bad example and that there is actually an intelligent social message behind her oiling up her arse and posing in the cover of a magazine? GTFO!!!

photo-15854.jpg?_r=1415535949

really the lander wasn't much of a success, beyond obviously being sent there. We fail a lot in our space endeavours, it's quite depressing.

Did we at least get the data on the composition of the comet?

Guest jasondonervan

It's just a big rock in space though isn't it. Bah hubble-bug.

It's a giant fossilised terrier, didn't you see my extensive imaging research for ESA above?

fossilised space dogs tho

Should have sent the Mars rover, eh?

NASA_Mars_Rover.jpgIDM as fark

*grabs offensive shirt, shuts door on the way out of watmm*

It's just a big rock in space though isn't it. Bah hubble-bug.

It's a giant fossilised terrier, didn't you see my extensive imaging research for ESA above?

fossilised space dogs tho

Should have sent the Mars rover, eh?

NASA_Mars_Rover.jpgIDM as fark

*grabs offensive shirt, shuts door on the way out of watmm*

The Mars rover is on Mars, does not compute *biddybiddybiddy* negative!

These feminist types need to get their sweet buns down to a bangface night. Perhaps.

[nsfw]

bfxmas10-44.jpg

11447.suck%20for%20gabba%20p6.JPG

bfxmas10-33.jpg

I do hope they're being ironic

*looks over glasses, disapproves*

OSIRIS_spots_Philae_drifting_across_the_

These incredible images show the breathtaking journey of Rosetta’s Philae lander as it approached and then rebounded from its first touchdown on Comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko on 12 November 2014.

The mosaic comprises a series of images captured by Rosetta’s OSIRIS camera over a 30 minute period spanning the first touchdown. The time of each of image is marked on the corresponding insets and is in GMT. A comparison of the touchdown area shortly before and after first contact with the surface is also provided.

The images were taken with Rosetta’s OSIRIS narrow-angle camera when the spacecraft was 17.5 km from the comet centre, or roughly 15.5 km from the surface. They have a resolution of 28 cm/pixel and the enlarged insets are 17 x 17 m.

From left to right, the images show Philae descending towards and across the comet before touchdown. The image taken after touchdown, at 15:43 GMT, confirms that the lander was moving east, as first suggested by the data returned by the CONSERT experiment, and at a speed of about 0.5 m/s.

The final location of Philae is still not known, but after touching down and bouncing again at 17:25 GMT, it reached there at 17:32 GMT. The imaging team is confident that combining the CONSERT ranging data with OSIRIS and navcam images from the orbiter and images from near the surface and on it from Philae’s ROLIS and CIVA cameras will soon reveal the lander’s whereabouts.

Amusing sound effects please or we are not making the most of this scenario. No wait scrap that. Can someone please make a monty pythonesque cartoon where we pan out only to discover that the probe has actually landed on Kim Kardashian's ass? Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

adieu & deleter are both right and I'd like to apologize for being a total dick there. That was uncalled for and so not lush.

Adieu, I'll always consider you fondly after that tiny chat and I apologize for being a cunt.

Archived