IGNORED

Aphex Twin wins Grammy

atypic

OK now Richard's is the n°1 enemy of lady gaga's fans :

1423435004-capture-d-ecran-2015-02-08-a-

Literally zero of them have heard Syro to compare

Would be even more amazing if they really thought Artpop was better than Syro :cisfor:

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anyone missed it

so great, the "see ya later", the awkwardness and the confusing and the song that stops playing

this award announcement was different, unique and perfect in its own way, kind of like a detuned synth

quite fitting

if anyone missed it

so great, the "see ya later", the awkwardness and the confusing and the song that stops playing

this award announcement was different, unique and perfect in its own way, kind of like a detuned synth

quite fitting

also the title of the youtube clip. nice.

Glad he didn't go, although it would have been nice to see those bears receive the award.

I kinda like the Reece Hayes tweet.

Glad he didn't go, although it would have been nice to see those bears receive the award.

I wish he went and made Grammy field recordings, and upload them to his soundcloud

soundcloudcom/user48736353001/field-recording-grammy-2015--talking-with-lemmy-about-tanks[acid-mix]

OK now Richard's is the n°1 enemy of lady gaga's fans :

1423435004-capture-d-ecran-2015-02-08-a-

Literally zero of them have heard Syro to compare

Would be even more amazing if they really thought Artpop was better than Syro :cisfor:

"I will never forgive u. [crying emoticon]"

This is really important to them, huh.

if anyone missed it

quite fitting

Don't forget the horrible audio on the guy who follows up the announcement. Everything about it is awkward/crap.

if anyone missed it

quite fitting

Don't forget the horrible audio on the guy who follows up the announcement. Everything about it is awkward/crap.

hahaha, this right here. so perfect.

Wtf, he won? First I get 155 free new afx tracks in a month and now he wins a Grammy? Am I even in the right dimension anymore

I haven't watched an awards show like this in years, RDJ winning a grammy's put me in a good enough mood to watch the whole thing tonight and be entertained by disgusting capitalist commercial artists instead of underground russian IDM sound artists.

Archived