IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

She did a good job of answering his question tho.  I like that she's on the less racist side of the argument.  The real problem here is the board's indifference to the constant low level feedback on the guy's microphone.

I remember that from a few years ago. Her making the lynching comparison is arguably more racist than her using the n word. Though obviously she didn't need to do that, either. 'Just be a cunt because why not' seemed to be her attitude.

Edited by auxien

I'd be pissed if I saw someone dropping my food into the sink and then trying to serve it to me (or my family). 

What I don't understand is any need to cross over from angry customer mode to racist cunt mode. americuh

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

What I don't understand is any need to cross over from angry customer mode to racist cunt mode. americuh

starbucks is actually going to be addressing this today (although mostly for some of it's workers who also don't understand the crossover from regular employee mode to racist cunt mode)

https://twitter.com/Starbucks/status/1001434476222664704

On January 14, 2014, Gregory Vaughn Hill Jr., a 30-year-old black father of three, was fatally shot by a white sheriff’s deputy in St. Lucie County, Florida. The deputy was responding to a noise complaint about music coming from Hill’s garage. Four years later, a federal jury has determined that Hill was largely responsible for his own death, awarding the man’s family just $4 in a wrongful death lawsuit. 

The jury argued that Gregory Hill was responsible for his own death, so the award was later reduced to 4 cents.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/5/31/17414344/gregory-vaughn-hill-jr-police-shooting-florida-4-dollar-settlement

180531124930-01-gregory-hill-family-phot

And of course the comment thread is filled with people saying the cops were totally justified to beat that woman over a can of unopened beer. USA! USA! USA!

There's absolutely no other way that could've been handled.

On January 14, 2014, Gregory Vaughn Hill Jr., a 30-year-old black father of three, was fatally shot by a white sheriff’s deputy in St. Lucie County, Florida. The deputy was responding to a noise complaint about music coming from Hill’s garage. Four years later, a federal jury has determined that Hill was largely responsible for his own death, awarding the man’s family just $4 in a wrongful death lawsuit. 

The jury argued that Gregory Hill was responsible for his own death, so the award was later reduced to 4 cents.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/5/31/17414344/gregory-vaughn-hill-jr-police-shooting-florida-4-dollar-settlement

180531124930-01-gregory-hill-family-phot

this shit makes me want to just self-terminate

Yeah what the shit.  Depressing as hell. Fucking Florida.  That state needs a reset.

it's all gonna be under water in a bit then the population of the state will be sort of evenly distributed throughout the southeast. 

they're already pumping sea water out of the freshwater and installing pumps in miami beach and raising some roads. 

that state is fucked. 2ft sea level rise will cause salt water inundation of the everglades in epic style and 80% of the pumps there that keep sea water at bay will stop working. nice. 

ACAB

hallandale beach blvd is 10 minutes from the house i grew up in.  there's like 3 municipalities between my childhood neighborhood and that place. they're all small time districts who are full of half assed cops. aka.. dicks!

And of course the comment thread is filled with people saying the cops were totally justified to beat that woman over a can of unopened beer. USA! USA! USA!

There's absolutely no other way that could've been handled.

^saved me the trouble of typing that out cheers. jfc that comment section is some creepy af conditioning