IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

as much as Inglan footy makes me come out in hives, the UK is still waiting on outstanding & long overdue pre-US independence tax revenue & attached invoices, plus the interest chaps

play fair what what

as much as Inglan footy makes me come out in hives, the UK is still waiting on outstanding & long overdue pre-US independence tax revenue & attached invoices, plus the interest chaps

play fair what what

flol

Los Angeles police say a 92-year-old man was beaten with a brick during his regular walk around his neighborhood on Independence Day.

Rodolfo Rodriguez was reportedly doing his routine walk when he accidentally bumped into a young girl on the sidewalk. That’s when Rodriguez was reportedly attacked by the toddler’s mother on the sidewalk. She proceeded to push him to the ground and repeatedly hit his face with a brick, police said. “Go back to your country, why are you here?”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/396078-92-year-old-man-attacked-with-brick-told-to-go-back-to-your

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/06/man-92-attacked-brick/

Los Angeles police say a 92-year-old man was beaten with a brick during his regular walk around his neighborhood on Independence Day.

Rodolfo Rodriguez was reportedly doing his routine walk when he accidentally bumped into a young girl on the sidewalk. That’s when Rodriguez was reportedly attacked by the toddler’s mother on the sidewalk. She proceeded to push him to the ground and repeatedly hit his face with a brick, police said. “Go back to your country, why are you here?”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/396078-92-year-old-man-attacked-with-brick-told-to-go-back-to-your

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/06/man-92-attacked-brick/

I'm surprised by the attacker's...appearance. Either way, just one more example of how increasingly irrational we've become as a country.

Times like these make me question whether Earth's sustenance as a habitable planet is really in humanity's best interest.

Upper Arlington is yuppy territory in Columbus. Had he been doing the paper route in Clintonville, no one would have batted an eye.

What position would everyone be embalmed in and what accessories? GO:

Here's mine

nRYQ9PY.jpg

There's this picture of an elderly fellow having a wonderful time crowd surfing at a bar, but I can't post it on watmm because of reasons. Anyway, like him.

Had a pretty paradoxical encounter. Met a cannabis vulture-capitalist the other day who was a staunch righty / alt-right nut. I tried to point out that his business and income wouldn't exist if his party had their way - he then said 'well, the libs are the KKK party', blinked and then went on to talk about how he has wildcat hybrids and plans to breed them at his Texas ranch

Blindingly American.

Had a pretty paradoxical encounter. Met a cannabis vulture-capitalist the other day who was a staunch righty / alt-right nut. I tried to point out that his business and income wouldn't exist if his party had their way - he then said 'well, the libs are the KKK party', blinked and then went on to talk about how he has wildcat hybrids and plans to breed them at his Texas ranch

Blindingly American.

i'm sure he's thinking to himself "so woke i flipped the script at 4D chess 8 moves ahead!"