IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

jfc. is that guy racist much> he's fucking clutching his pearls and shit. 

also, those were students. they were trying to go to their friends dorm room. not sure if that guy is a student, but it's also typical of florida for some redneck to be carrying a loaded weapon on a college campus apartment complex/dorms because he's taken it upon himself to act as the local law enforcement

^^ sort of. he doxed. the internet found out he "has" a wife but was cheating on her (he says in the beginning of the video he's going to get laid. his wife lives in atlanta and not live in that housing apartment/dorms). he got fired from his job as a hotel manager and will probably be facing some charges related to this incident. 

btw: early i said this was student housing/dorms. i made a mistake. this was off campus but had lots of students living in those apartments. 

also- someone said they found his profile on a website called seekingarrangements.com described as "relationships on your terms"

Good point! It's profoundly silly. You're pulling out a gun to show people who's the boss. And the second you're asked why you pulled that gun, you shrivel like a dick in freezing water.

Like a rapist with performance anxiety.

He was probably terrified those scary looking gang bangers were going to rob him in the elevator.

I have a feeling a lot of whites over there get scared shitless whenever there's a non white person within a 50 meter distance.

Edited by Gocab

the Smithsonian's Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage used to sell these t-shirts with "Keeping America Old & Weird" on em (where Portland nicked that tag from) printed in this period-font, but as they're like hen's teefs & my own got wrecked eons ago something instead that isn't Trump or race-related or focused on the generalized worst aspects of the nation's politics....

such an entertaining thing to watch, really makes my heart shine bright like the sun

what I think about america these days: why do you guys have such extremely salty salt? seriously, I tried to cook but I kept oversalting bcs american salt is so much saltier than european salt. what if you wanna make a cocktail with salt rim? you have to buy specialized cocktail salt? so stupid. why not keep your salt at moderate saltiness?? i added salt to my coffee and it was disgusting. usually I like to have salt srpinkled over my coffe and some sugar, not much. but this extreme salt makes it impossible to find the right dosage of salt. I don't understand why american salt has to be so salty

such an entertaining thing to watch, really makes my heart shine bright like the sun

what I think about america these days: why do you guys have such extremely salty salt? seriously, I tried to cook but I kept oversalting bcs american salt is so much saltier than european salt. what if you wanna make a cocktail with salt rim? you have to buy specialized cocktail salt? so stupid. why not keep your salt at moderate saltiness?? i added salt to my coffee and it was disgusting. usually I like to have salt srpinkled over my coffe and some sugar, not much. but this extreme salt makes it impossible to find the right dosage of salt. I don't understand why american salt has to be so salty

This made way more sense than it should have....

what I think about america these days: why do you guys have such extremely saucy sauce? seriously, I tried to cook but I kept oversaucing bcs american sauce is so much saucier than european sauce. what if you wanna make a cocktail with sauce rim? you have to buy specialized cocktail sauce? so stupid. why not keep your sauce at moderate sauciness?? i added sauce to my coffee and it was disgusting. usually I like to have sauce srpinkled over my coffe and some sugar, not much. but this extreme sauce makes it impossible to find the right dosage of sauce. I don't understand why american sauce has to be so saucy

what I think about america these days: why do you guys have such extremely salsa-y salsa? seriously, I tried to cook but I kept oversalsa-ing bcs american salsa is so much salsier than european salsa. what if you wanna make a cocktail with salsa rim? you have to buy specialized cocktail salsa? so stupid. why not keep your salsa at moderate salsaness?? i added salsa to my coffee and it was disgusting. usually I like to have salsa srpinkled over my coffe and some sugar, not much. but this extreme salsa makes it impossible to find the right dosage of salsa. I don't understand why american salsa has to be so salsa-y

Salt is salt, I dont think there's any way to make it saltier. It could be that your meat, sauce, whatever is already pumped full of saltwater, because that's the American way.

iodized salt. it definitely was much saltier. I can't explain why this is and didn't find anything about it with google and at some point i thought i just imagined it or my memory is wrong but i talked to immigrants that went thru the same when they came to the US from europe. the salt is saltier. maybe american salt is just by trend more finely ground and therefore has a much higher density and lower volume both of which properties would make it appear saltier. it probably is just that. but what baffles me is that it doesn't appear to be more finely ground. in appearance the grains of the american salt had the same size as the grains of the european salt. so what is the magic here? how can that be? it haunts my mind :(