IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

1 minute ago, dingformung said:

I now think every person in the US is like the two people in that video

What you see in that video is a right of passage and ritualistic sense of belonging. A beautiful act of courage. 

• Like 2

she was being a fucking entitled ass about it from the get-go so i understand the cop being annoyed but he definitely did the opposite of de-escalating the situation. i guess in some way it's good to see police taking things way too far with old white ladies and not just young persons of color? i guess? is this progress? is america great again? yes?

5 hours ago, Candiru said:

What you see in that video is a right of passage and ritualistic sense of belonging. A beautiful act of courage. 

she's one step away from being a Sovereign Citizen

Two sides of a shit coin right there.  His side however is far, far shittier.  As much as I didn't like her off the bat, there was no part of me that was like "serves her right" at the end.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, auxien said:

she was being a fucking entitled ass about it from the get-go so i understand the cop being annoyed but he definitely did the opposite of de-escalating the situation. i guess in some way it's good to see police taking things way too far with old white ladies and not just young persons of color? i guess? is this progress? is america great again? yes?

Equal opportunity police brutality seems like the best we can hope for.

• Like 2

460x1240.jpg

A woman [who police identified as 52-year-old Nancy Arechiga of San Leandro] was photographed Friday allegedly posting xenophobic letters in San Leandro, demanding that “if you are a woman or man and was born in other country, return, go back to your land immediately, fast, with urgency."

https://www.sfgate.com/coronavirus/article/San-Leandro-woman-arrested-for-posting-xenophobic-15291534.php