IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 2:51 PM, cruising for burgers said:

@Rubin Farrwhat are your thoughts on HHC-P?

just bought this and one of my friends is warning me that it could be one of those shitty designer drugs...

https://skunkbrothers.eu/index.php

hhc-super-lemon-haze.thumb.png.a2b5c89f9e63047bf90f9192f5cc4e80.png

Bit of column A, bit of column B... it's a designer drug yeah. I'm not sure what you mean RE "Shitty Designer Drug", do you mean like the cliche "spice" going around the US? Some of my fav substances are "grey market/designers" (such as all the 2Cs, 2CB, 2CI, 2CE, 2CT-7 etc etc etc). Anyway HHC-P is like a fentanyl version of THC. Carbon sidechain modified, extremely potent. I'd be super cautious, it's relatively new and there's no saying you're actually getting HHC-P. Being so potent I'd think there could be some pretty negative side effects I'm not sure. 

I personally would not try that one until there's more info out there, or bare minimum you have a kit that can test to at least ensure you're getting a cannabinoid.... Even then it doesn't mean a heck of a lot. However I know you didn't ask for my opinion; just sharing my thoughts.

My initial reaction is, perhaps I'm severely underinformed or actually devolving into an old boomer though:

Will Robinson Danger GIFs | Tenor

Stay safe.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Bit of column A, bit of column B... it's a designer drug yeah. I'm not sure what you mean RE "Shitty Designer Drug", do you mean like the cliche "spice" going around the US? Some of my fav substances are "grey market/designers" (such as all the 2Cs, 2CB, 2CI, 2CE, 2CT-7 etc etc etc). Anyway HCC-P is like a fentanyl version of THC. Carbon sidechain modified, extremely potent. I'd be super cautious, it's relatively new and there's no saying you're actually getting HHC-P. Being so potent I'd think there could be some pretty negative side effects I'm not sure. 

I personally would not try that one until there's more info out there, or bare minimum you have a kit that can test to at least ensure you're getting a cannabinoid.... Even then it doesn't mean a heck of a lot. However I know you didn't ask for my opinion; just sharing my thoughts.

My initial reaction is, perhaps I'm severely underinformed or actually devolving into an old boomer though:

Stay safe.

Yeah, if it’s anything like Spice/K2 then flush that shit.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

@Rubin Farrwhat are your thoughts on HHC-P?

just bought this and one of my friends is warning me that it could be one of those shitty designer drugs...

https://skunkbrothers.eu/index.php

hhc-super-lemon-haze.thumb.png.a2b5c89f9e63047bf90f9192f5cc4e80.png

Naw man, smoke that shit and then do one of those take a pic of yourself once a day for a year videos.  

Spoiler

No don’t :cattears:

Edited by YEK
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

No idea, be careful. 

what do u mean by be careful?

afaik the trip was exactly the same that I usually have after some months without smoking weed... hyperactiveness mixed with lots of fractals and mundelbubs and alike with my eyes closed... a bit anxious cause I was gonna set up a new band and didn't know anything about the plot but I just decided to stick myself to carry equipment and plugging cables which is the easiest part... a bit of claustrophobia but that's because the cabin is too small and also a bit of paranoia when in public places on the ship thinking to myself that I'm the only one tripping balls in the middle of 1000 workers... apart from that I didn't feel any physical discomfort or anything... lots of munchies as well... the vape taste itself felt like all the other weed vapes I tried... lemon like cause that's the one I usually buy cause I don't like them too sweet... this is worth 1200 puffs... I puffed 2 or 3 in a row... I know I should have had less cause it was in my rest time...

On 5/15/2023 at 12:18 AM, Hugh Mughnus said:

Bit of column A, bit of column B... it's a designer drug yeah. I'm not sure what you mean RE "Shitty Designer Drug", do you mean like the cliche "spice" going around the US? Some of my fav substances are "grey market/designers" (such as all the 2Cs, 2CB, 2CI, 2CE, 2CT-7 etc etc etc). Anyway HCC-P is like a fentanyl version of THC. Carbon sidechain modified, extremely potent. I'd be super cautious, it's relatively new and there's no saying you're actually getting HHC-P. Being so potent I'd think there could be some pretty negative side effects I'm not sure. 

Stay safe.

Thanks for sharing your insights dude, I just mentioned@Rubin Farrcause he's probably the most active member on this thread...

yeah that spice shit, I do believe that there's even a vice documentary about that... crack addicts quitting crack using that shit but getting addicted to it...

I think I bought it before, it looked like fish food, some kind of dried leaf/flakes... only did it that one time... bought in a smartshop... with warnings on the back saying that it was not made to be smoked or inhaled, that it was some kind of an incense...

but (I think) this is not the same, even the weed from that brand I posted before looked like proper weed...

2Cs, 2CB, 2CI, 2CE, 2CT-7 - how do u tell all of those ones apart from each other? or are they the same? aren't they all 'substitutes' for lsd?

23 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Yeah, if it’s anything like Spice/K2 then flush that shit.

i'm almost sure, or want to be, that it's not...

The one I bought is 1200 puffs, i'm not gonna do more than 1, 3 puffs per night so this should last me around 400 days? that's plenty of days to notice if it's fucking me up or not right?

maybe I'm being too naive but I've read some articles and the 'reviews' were not negative and even quite positive:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hightimes.com/sponsored/what-is-hhc-p-a-cannabinoid-guide/amp

https://vaping360.com/learn/hhc

maybe it depends on the brand?

Edited by cruising for burgers

• 3 weeks later...

From random carts or semi-regulated?

I don’t trust the chemistry on this front yet. Do we need to alter hemp to such a degree when thc & tons of other cannabinoids have been extracted fully? Debatable.

21 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

From random carts or semi-regulated?

if I understand you question correctly, I think HHC in any form in general is not regulated (or is it?) because it comes from cbd and cbd is legal, but yeah being regulated is not the same as being legal...

what do you mean by carts? cartridges or street-carts (kiosks)? I've seen on both, official vape stores and kiosks on the street... same brand...

https://skunkbrothers.eu/index.php?cPath=1

all their products are CBD extracts... not THC...

IMG_20230605_125720494.jpg

IMG_20230605_152525765.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm confused about this HHC bizness... 2 quotes from the same article that for me contradict eachother (which probably don't but I'm with stupid)...

https://vaping360.com/learn/hhc

Most cannabinoids can be converted to other cannabinoids by altering the chemistry of the molecules. Like delta 8 THC and delta 10 THC, commercial HHC is made from hemp-derived CBD in a lab through chemical processes. HHC has one major legal advantage over delta 8 and delta 10: it isn’t called THC.

HHC was discovered in the 1940s by chemist Roger Adams. He created HHC by adding hydrogen to the THC molecule and altering its physical properties. The process, called hydrogenation, is first described in a 1947 patent document.

so, does it come from CBD or THC?

first quote states that it comes from hemp-derived CBD...

second quote states that it's a process by adding hydrogen to the THC molecule...

?

7 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

I'm confused about this HHC bizness...

dude I think you are over thinking this thing tbh. they sell hhc here in TX too. I have some gummies of it a friend gave me I haven't test driven yet. he said it's similar to the delta 8 thc buzz. I've tried both D8 and D10, and D10 seems to be weaker.

bottom line, if you know how to handle the real deal, then I don't think you should be too worried. just use it wisely and all is good. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, zero said:

dude I think you are over thinking this thing tbh. they sell hhc here in TX too. I have some gummies of it a friend gave me I haven't test driven yet. he said it's similar to the delta 8 thc buzz. I've tried both D8 and D10, and D10 seems to be weaker.

bottom line, if you know how to handle the real deal, then I don't think you should be too worried. just use it wisely and all is good. 

yeah I'm good, no over thinking... just wanna keep myself well informed... I read that CBD quote and almost bet with a dude that was telling me that it's extracted from THC... good thing he didn't wanna bet...

this shit hits pretty well but it's really though on the lungs/troath... can't really puff it very deep or I start coughing af... but that's me... I have tendency to give the most deep puffs I can and hold it until I can't... I've been burning nicotine vape pods like crazy cause I do 10 second straight to lung puffs until the vape turns off automatically cause the resistance is too hot...

• Like 1