IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

"Why are you stealing my money? Why are you stealing my money? You represent the law and it's funny. You stealing my legal, work hard every day, pay taxes, money"

is one of my favourite lines in the last decade

a PSA (PWATMM Service Announcement): 

i quit smoking weed 10 months ago and my life fell apart. I beg you: warn your family and friends of the dangers of not smoking marijuana

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've stopped with the chronic toking and jesus christ my dreams are wild. Every morning I wake up like I've just come out of the movies having seen the most mind bending shit, I love it. Would recommend.

• Like 7
  • Big Brain 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 2:58 PM, chronical said:

I've stopped with the chronic toking and jesus christ my dreams are wild. Every morning I wake up like I've just come out of the movies having seen the most mind bending shit, I love it. Would recommend.

Same, just over a month myself. I love it. Except the other night when I was stuck in Russia and lost my passport, that shit sucked.

46 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

it happens everytime I quit... vivid af dreams, don't really enjoy it... can't rest like that... if I go to bed after work I'll just keep working in my dreams and it's tiresome...

Luckily I NEVER have work dreams. If that was the case, I def wouldn't last long.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

weed withdrawal - ffs, it's been 10 days since I quit smoking and I've been waking up in the middle of the night stretching my legs cause I feel tension on my body… nevermind the lucid dreaming/hypnagogia which I can't get pass trough… no deep sleep at all, christ on a bike… been taking benzos to get past trough this… I guess more 9 or 10 days would be enough from what I've read… damn, never felt this before, too long vacations, 3 months smoking around 2, 3 grams per day and not detoxing before coming on board… last night I had my 1st 'good' night sleep, at least it was straight without interruptions... but yeah, I drank a good amount of beer...

1 hour ago, cwmbrancity said:

Go for a run, works every time.

been going to the gym every 2 days running for about 30 minutes, pull ups and push ups... it's doesn't work everytime... 🤷‍♂️

Edited by cruising for burgers

1 hour ago, cruising for burgers said:

been going to the gym every 2 days running for about 30 minutes, pull ups and push ups... it's doesn't work everytime... 🤷‍♂️

obviously the solution is to become an alcoholic 

• Haha 2
  • Big Brain 1

Where I live in Oregon there is weed everywhere. You see fields of it. You smell it. Dispensaries everywhere. Greenhouses. Tall fences, barbed wire enclosures. Legal grows. Illegal grows. Backyard plants. Trimmigrants and people who work full time at legal grows. Sketchy Russian gangsters. LOTS of guns. High per capita dreadlock count. Big water trucks, underground water tanks, specialty soil shops. They sell bongs at the little markets. Everyone I skate with is stoned, usually smoking at the skatepark. If I wanted a toke, an eighth, an ounce, a pound, edibles, cannabis butter - shoot I could probably get anything I want for free. The market is over saturated and a lot of people just give it away.

That being said I don’t smoke at all. Not my thing. 

• Like 1

I don't trust persons who dig Bob Marley... I've met 2 amazing drummers here on ships and one told me that Bob was one of the greatest musicians ever and another one came today with a Bob Marley shirt...

But they don't know who Morgan Ågren is? 🤦

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Haha 1