IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

13 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

"If everyone in the world would drop acid there would be no wars."

"music is gonna save the world." 

Say that to Ukraine and Gaza ppl, put them listening to Bob Marley or dropping acid... Problem solved... 

the music is at least gonna give the dystopia a bangin' soundtrack you debby downer

• 4 weeks later...

just chime in to say that weed actually gets you addicted and the withdraw is harsh af… doesn't really matter what people say… it took one month and 1g of diazepan every night to get it out of my system… sleep deprivation waking up every 30 minutes with muscle spasms and the common vivid/lucid dreams…

• Like 4
  • Burger 1

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

are there any downsizes in weed consumption nowadays?

do u remember when u said this:

On 12/21/2023 at 4:54 PM, cruising for burgers said:

just chime in to say that weed actually gets you addicted and the withdraw is harsh af… 

• Haha 4

It's not appropriate when your star sign/circadian rhythm is in the stimulant house, nor the narcotic house. But betwixt these two, when a perceptual change is needed, when your head is full of fuck, it's viable.

Some people were born a whisky short. Others need a spliff to become stone cold sober. Me, I lack drive. Weed ain't gonna fuck with that

I walk my neighbor's dog a few days a week when she's at work and this morning she left me a gram of sour haze thca hemp extract. 

Here's some info:

When cannabis is subjected to heat – either through the act of smoking, vaporizing, or baking in edibles – the heat causes the decarboxylation process to occur. The heat effectively removes a carboxyl group from the THCA molecule, transforming it into the psychoactive compound, THC

I took a test dab and it's legit.  I can't help but laugh.  The loopholes people have to jump through because of the weed laws in the US is baffling.  Really haven't paid attention to the "legal" side of weed in places like Wisconsin with strict thc laws with zero legality.  But they figured it out, this stuff tastes/smells/smokes no different than what I'm used to.  I wouldn't mind trying it in nug form to see if a joint smokes the same.  It's hemp, so I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't tell if i actually enjoy the break from weed or not. A few weeks in now, letting myself drink one night a week but now that's not even enjoyable cause the whole time it feels like it's missing some weed to top it off. And I spent the past few entire few weeks just playing video games to distract myself from hittin the ganj. I wish I had better control like I do with alcohol. But as soon as I start again, it's the first thing I do when I get home from work. But I do tend spend more time making art, even if it's mostly shit lol, at least it feels productive. Do I truck on sober or say fuck it and continue my career of being high everyday? I was so looking forward to tonight for a drink and it was such a let down, but I know if I hit the vape I have lying around I'm back to using it everyday. Which means overeating, sensitive eyes, feeling tired all the time, etc, but..MUSIC SOUNDS GREAT AND ART IS FUN. hmmm. fuck maybe i should just switch to meth, best of both worlds. Productivity and self-hating.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Zooluus said:

I can't tell if i actually enjoy the break from weed or not. A few weeks in now, letting myself drink one night a week but now that's not even enjoyable cause the whole time it feels like it's missing some weed to top it off. And I spent the past few entire few weeks just playing video games to distract myself from hittin the ganj. I wish I had better control like I do with alcohol. But as soon as I start again, it's the first thing I do when I get home from work. But I do tend spend more time making art, even if it's mostly shit lol, at least it feels productive. Do I truck on sober or say fuck it and continue my career of being high everyday? I was so looking forward to tonight for a drink and it was such a let down, but I know if I hit the vape I have lying around I'm back to using it everyday. Which means overeating, sensitive eyes, feeling tired all the time, etc, but..MUSIC SOUNDS GREAT AND ART IS FUN. hmmm. fuck maybe i should just switch to meth, best of both worlds. Productivity and self-hating.

I love music and art 🖼️ 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...