IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

made sushi at home last night. the salmon roe wasn't the best we've ever bought but it was still decent (my missus is a whiz at prepping it, thanks be to jeebus). Avocado, crab, tuna, salmon, assorted veggies made up the other ingredients.

Had bought a growler of a good IPA earlier in the day so that went down a treat.

full chen is a happy chen

sounds delicious!

What was the IPA if you don`t mind?

What's all this broccoli nonsense. I mean I like the stuff but damn

Brocolli's delicious!

What do you mean though, has there been a lot of brocolli talk these days? =/

Broccoli

See.

First is gay making tofu, and now broccoli invasion

lamb rohan josh and broccoli (funnily enough) with yogurt, some curry powder and pepper stirred through to finish it off, no rice or bread.

Broccoli

See.

lamb rohan josh and broccoli (funnily enough) with yogurt, some curry powder and pepper stirred through to finish it off, no rice or bread.

damn lol sorries.

Aight forget the brocolli. Have you ever had spaghetti squash with meat or marinara sauce? That's delicious and super easy but also keto friendly.

made sushi at home last night. the salmon roe wasn't the best we've ever bought but it was still decent (my missus is a whiz at prepping it, thanks be to jeebus). Avocado, crab, tuna, salmon, assorted veggies made up the other ingredients.

Had bought a growler of a good IPA earlier in the day so that went down a treat.

sounds delicious!

It was actually a Spruce Tip Ale, not an IPA - it was from Postmark Brewing - first time I'd had any of their beers. Not a bad bit of drink for the price.

sounds delicious!

It was actually a Spruce Tip Ale, not an IPA - it was from Postmark Brewing - first time I'd had any of their beers. Not a bad bit of drink for the price.

I've not heard of that brewery. I really enjoy IPA's from the Phillips Brewery in Victoria. Very bright, in your face hops, some bitter some not. Great price point as well!

IPA's tend to be my favorite so I'm going to check out Postmark! cheers

Broccoli

See.

damn lol sorries.

Aight forget the brocolli. Have you ever had spaghetti squash with meat or marinara sauce? That's delicious and super easy but also keto friendly.

Im only having a giggle :) love broccoli but the train was late and missed waitrose - ended up having exotic mushrooms with loads and loads of butter fried till crispy with cheese/posh mayo/avocado/spinach/cucumber salad. its absolutely yummy.

i would have bought some broc, just because of all the hype.

and that spaghetti squash looks brilliant

oh,, and Singbulli silk first flush Darjeeling. because its amazing

Broccoli

See.

damn lol sorries.

Im only having a giggle :) love broccoli but the train was late and missed waitrose - ended up having exotic mushrooms with loads and loads of butter fried till crispy with cheese/posh mayo/avocado/spinach/cucumber salad. its absolutely yummy.

i would have bought some broc, just because of all the hype.

and that spaghetti squash looks brilliant

oh,, and Singbulli silk first flush Darjeeling. because its amazing

The mushrooms sound delicious! The salad as well.

Yeah with the squash I really recommend you try it. Sometimes being on a keto diet I crave pasta and that's my way of feeding the craving. Make sure to not over cook the squash so that it stays in strands, healthy does of meat sauce... fresh parm or asiago...

mmmm....

Last night's leftover pizza with so much blue cheese on that it was almost inedible.

Almost.

For whatever reason I can't eat blue cheese. I like strong cheeses but blue cheese makes we want to chuck. =/

exotic mushrooms fried in butter till they are browned are so goddamn yummy. not sure whats up in canada but here in the UK with waitrose its a bit like this:

mushrooms.jpg

I always buy two, one for me and one for my mate, who is called dave.

the original is nice, but the ghost one is such a slow creeper with a deep burn on it. omg

yeha i usually do the same, put a small bit and mix it in with bbq sauce or ketchup. but i was making a pad thai today with some paste i found, then worked out it had 30% sugar in, so i dashed it and didnt know what to make so i was just looking for whatever didnt contain any carbs.

Dave has no carbs

That Acid Rain looks yum

I've just stuck a pork loin in the fridge marinating in Mojo sauce, going to have some Cuban sandwiches for lunch tomorrow. Never been to Cuba, or Miami, so no idea whether mine are in any way authentic, they're good though.

Archived