IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

made this last night

30li9v8.jpg

Is that fresh horseradish on that steak?

If so, you are a man of discerning taste, Sir. I doff my hat to Thee.

jesus christ

made this last night

30li9v8.jpg

jesus christ

no, it's a plate of food

made this last night

30li9v8.jpg

jesus christ

no, it's a plate of food

No, actually if you look really hard at the bit of sliced steak... oh, wait - that's Richard James, not Jesus. Sorry.

Leftover Greek lemon chicken - probably just make a wrap with some salad and mayo. Got these new square wraps I'm dying to try out. Exciting.

curry, i should have used more beef, it was awesome but there was too much sauce not enough tender porterhouse.

10622465264d0cb4ba01ab81430d7bc3.jpg

the word treatbag sounds like it could be used as an insult. heeeh.

have to say that bucket of fish food flakes was fantastic!!

got some live eels in a tank, might slide them down my gullet after I've finished my bowl of deep-fried blue ringed octopus

hopefully and fingers crossed they will still be alive once they hit the epicentre of my gut and they can start a feeding frenzy on the vortex of stomach plankton that sways and circles there

it's all fucking good

Hang on a minute, what do we have here?

Rupert the riverworker is knocking on my door, he is covered in oil and much mulchy muck from the Thames

He has 2 barbel, 4 bream, a net of roach and a few prize stoneloach

He's gonna make a fishy steamed pudding, oooooh how can I resist? Seems as though summer solstice celebrations are in full swing after all!

homemade quorn bolognese fusilli with peppers, mushrooms, onions and a nice glass of shiraz.

i'm getting particularly good at this dish, even if i do say so myself. *smug face with red wine lips*

crocodile jerky. no really, impulse buy, cost too much and really doesn't taste of much beyond the spices. I had never thought that my first taste of croc would be in jerky form, but there you go, maybe it's cause i already know what jerky is, so it's not as big of a leap. Not that i'm squeemish, just you know, conservative.

Archived