IGNORED

Beatwife - Cornbrail Acid 2.5

samfez

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i first heard the name beatwife i was expecting something perhaps a little more edgy than extremely paint by numbers aphex twin clonery and once again only being able to channel 1/20th of aphex actual stylings with lots of twangy analog sounding soft synths. maybe on his next go around he'll find more of his own voice

when i first heard the name beatwife i was expecting something perhaps a little more edgy than extremely paint by numbers aphex twin clonery and once again only being able to channel 1/20th of aphex actual stylings with lots of twangy analog sounding soft synths. maybe on his next go around he'll find more of his own voice

ooof!

Beatwife is the shit, fucking master level proramming. And its hard to be phased by the name when compared to some of the ridiculous shit you hear in metal & hip-hop. (Band I saw last week : "This next song is about sucking blood out of Christ's soft cock during the crucifixion!")

lame name, I don't want to hear the music

(another one: "machinedrum" - wow, you really thought really long there? Guess I should just start the "octatrack" or "Apple" band...)

lame name, I don't want to hear the music

(another one: "machinedrum" - wow, you really thought really long there? Guess I should just start the "octatrack" or "Apple" band...)

Beatwife.png

ooof!

They don’t sound like softsynths to me, in any case the synth tones are quite nice I think! But yeah the composition is so Aphexy I can’t find myself actually enjoying this music. Which is too bad! Because again, it does seem like the level of production craft is extremely high.

Yeah, he builds synths for Casio.

All his stuffs made on software and hardware designed by him.....

Haters gonna hate though I guess.

;)

Yeah, he builds synths for Casio.

he literally works in their factory in japan building them from old circuit boards and switches they have lying around.

I wonder what the hell happened to Rono Tse, that guy should be some sort of legend by now. Make a comeback Rono!

Archived