IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

I cried the first time Goldberg lost. I was in agony. I was slamming stuff around and soaking my shirt with tears. The peanut butter sandwich I had just eaten while working on my spelling homework was working its way up my throat, while tears and mucous were working their way down. I almost broke the TV with a N64 controller I threw to try and stave off my rage, but it only fueled it. I imagined the Wolf Pack standing below in my front yard. I imagined they were in the sights of a turret I wished I'd had, and I imagined mowing them all down. I never watched wrestling again.

I was 11.

Edited by sheatheman

this blew me away

What the hell is this about? Can anyone explain?

Google is not helping.

Well this is most wtf youtube video i saw in recent memorie, you can check this channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/atlanticobr/featured

LOL

omg thank you.

that's my jazz thank you very much

Edited by sheatheman

Guest fiznuthian

[youtubehd]Xbm9L_xe_sY[/youtubehd]

oh. tonetta is jazz i guess. i always do this..

Edited by fiznuthian

When I used to watch WWF, I thought The Undertaker was fucking real and came back from the dead for justice in the wrestling ring. But of course the smart kids were like, "I know he's not dead; but he does have connections with the underworld...", etc. What the fuck. Good times, good times..... Fucking Razor Ramon and shit.

When I used to watch WWF, I thought The Undertaker was fucking real and came back from the dead for justice in the wrestling ring. But of course the smart kids were like, "I know he's not dead; but he does have connections with the underworld...", etc. What the fuck. Good times, good times..... Fucking Razor Ramon and shit.

razor ramon and diesel 4 lyfe

this blew me away

What the hell is this about? Can anyone explain?

Google is not helping.

Well this is most wtf youtube video i saw in recent memorie, you can check this channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/atlanticobr/featured

LOL

omg thank you.

that's my jazz thank you very much

I requested a re-post.

No, i really like it as well. I just think it is hilarious that he looks like the mid to late 90's era scrub that I was all too familiar with growing up (my brother being an unabashed Fubu/BOSS wearing acolyte), but the music is strangely wicked.

respect for the nod to the Fred McGriff White Turtle Neck Incident. Never forget.

I'm getting anomaly readings here.

Could be the new thing is to make vids which appear to be a really terrible youtube rapper from Gabon or somewhere that has zero self awareness, but then have the music be somewhat good, and have a lot of the lyrics be shallow and cliche, but they still sound good.

fucking lol, grown men react to fake shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ZBeaaY5Ng

Men who grew up watching that character go through every Wrestlemania and come out on top. Scripted or not, it just shows how invested people are in that character and is a reminder that they're adults now. Mark Callaway is now an old man, too broken down to have a proper match. If you like wrestling then it's a shocking moment as it breaks a twenty year tradition, as is the sign that someone that people grew up loving is now no longer going to be there.

The character connected with people since he first appeared, everybody knows who the Undertaker is. I watched that live, my friend was in the arena and it went chillingly quiet. The crowd got completely worked by it, the reaction was amazing. Doesn't matter if its fake, having such a significant reaction on so many people is an amazing thing. Way to dismiss entertainment you no fun cunt.

well said.