IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Richard Herring's Leicester Square theatre show this week was outstanding, watch the whole thing but a lady gets loud and irritating around the 43 minute mark and it's quite mad. As always steer clear of the comments though, lots of female-hating freaks.

fkn cool

Yeah that's pretty dope.

One of the sexiest gun props in cinema history I dare say. Obsidian even paid tribute to it as a unique weapon in Fallout: New Vegas.

I'll bet Neill Blomkamp (or someone he's worked with) has an impressive prop collection as well.

Classic, he shows up in character as my namesake, Rubin Farr

A favorite of mine. I remember watching this on ebaumsworld or maybe it was a video i got from p2p, either way I had no context of why he appeared on letterman like this until years later. Also the video was much lower resolution so it looked like the suitcase was full of eyeballs. I love the bit where he shuts down Letterman's first question/casual small talk about where he's living.

DL: For a time you lived in Hollywood? You lived on Hollywood Boulevard?

CG: In Hollywood Boulevard?

DL: On Hollywood Boulevard?

CG: No.

DL: Had an apartment overlooking Hollywood Boulevard? A big high building you lived in. A big tower on Hollywood Boulevard?

CG: No, no.

^ Fuckin dope scratches. Q-Bert did it like a boss twenty years ago when he collab'd w/ Dr. Octagon, and he still does now.

Awww man, gonna have to go dig out my Wavetwisters DVD now!

dj-qberts-wave-twisters.jpg

Edit: ^ lol

Edited by jsmcpn