• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think twisted fantasy is my favorite, and I really liked the Cruel Summer mixtape,
but I can't really hang with all the HYPE, gave the album a proper listen smoking blunts at the beach.
and for that thank you pirate bay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

its an interesting idea come think of it. treating the streaming service as a sort of 'early access' prior to a more widespread physical release.

eg

would marchromt be on syro ? / would umil be on ODJ ep ?

maybe a terrible notion for revisionists as much as an interesting one ...

its an interesting idea come think of it. treating the streaming service as a sort of 'early access' prior to a more widespread physical release.

i thought this was going to be a digital release only

also, supposedly people have the option of buying the digital copy from tidal. unfortunately, those who bought it early now find others have the same album with a different tracklisting and "fixed" tracks :trollface:

I just hapen to be in New York right now and guess who is having a pop

shop s elling MerCh for their new still being edited album ( hint Kanye)

Will go and cheek it out. Good opportunity to take

advantage of his fans

https://mobile.twitter.com/kanyewest/status/710552827203076097/photo/1

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm grateful for this album because Ultra Light Beams is a great addition to my Chance the Rapper playlist... Not sure I would like it if it had a Kanye verse in it.

I edited this album down to cut down on the BS, but at 9 or 10 songs it's still really spotty in quality. Kanye's lyrics are strange as hell, his life sounds awful, lol. I actually like the I Love Kanye freestyle but it loses steam and shits all over itself at the end

I just hapen to be in New York right now and guess who is having a pop

shop s elling MerCh for their new still being edited album ( hint Kanye)

Will go and cheek it out. Good opportunity to take

advantage of his fans

https://mobile.twitter.com/kanyewest/status/710552827203076097/photo/1

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I saw pics of idiots lining up in the freezing night to resell shit so fast they were doing eBay listings while walking away with their swag.

DEAF2E5A-27F7-46AF-8846-9575F64EBDF4_zps

Real Friends is such a good track.

the beat reminds me of being a kid and early Aphex

agree i like that 1

also lol @

KANYE WEST@kanyewest
My tweets are a form of contemporary art only compromised by people trying to tell me what to tweet and not to tweet...
KANYE WEST@kanyewest
no one can ask me or try to tell me what to Instagram... It's my art...

hope he removes the unfollow/unswallow piece of shit verse off the "fixed" version of Wolves and puts Sia and Mensa back in it

turns out the "patched" version of the album was uploaded the day before I posted this, and Sia + Mensa are back on it... unfollow/unswallow is still there unfortunately

Archived