Alan Rickman RIP

BCM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you shall be avenged

Yea, he was so funny in Galaxy Quest...

Random fact:

"Two researchers, a linguist and a sound engineer, found "the perfect [male] voice" to be a combination of Rickman's and Jeremy Irons's voices based on a sample of 50 voices. Coincidentally, the two actors played brothers in the Die Hard series of films."

I believe that for sure. Also, as much as I hate to say it, Jeremy Irons is pushing 70!

Son of a bitch. Just days after Bowie, and at the same age, to the same cause.

Yeah the Trump is at that age now, but whether or not he kicks the bucket this year too probably won't matter, since the poll numbers show that the odds are against him right now.

So I still have hope for 2016...so long as aliens don't invade Ghana and kick babies into the air

you shall be avenged

Yea, he was so funny in Galaxy Quest...

Random fact:

"Two researchers, a linguist and a sound engineer, found "the perfect [male] voice" to be a combination of Rickman's and Jeremy Irons's voices based on a sample of 50 voices. Coincidentally, the two actors played brothers in the Die Hard series of films."

I believe that for sure. Also, as much as I hate to say it, Jeremy Irons is pushing 70!

But the main difference is Jeremy Irons is a massive fucking penis.

He came into my bookshop once and definitely had an aura to him, he approached the counter with a book that was quite dusty and asked "do you have a clean one?", fortunately he asked my colleague and not me as if we didn't I'd rather have committed seppuku than let him down. RIP.

Donald Trump is 69

lol

unrelated: Lemmy just made it to 70 I think before he passed. Told 69 to fuck off.

better than that: he made sure to ride out the entire 69 and then said peace out at 70, like a badass

pU4Bcou.jpg

aww

I'll always remember him for Dogma.

I need to watch that again, it's been too long. He was perfect for that role.

Archived