IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I bet he's going to try to fly to a country with no extradition to the U.S.

as of 2015 could be any of these places. are there trump properties in any of these places?  i think bahrain right. 

maybe he just wants to make it easy on the russians to deliver the polonium tea

These countries currently have no extradition treaty with the United States:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central

African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,

Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.

Yep, I heard about that. The established deadline to get it passed is the 30th of this month if I'm not mistaken.

Why are the GOP so hell-bent on pushing this through? Just because it has Obama's name on it? Never mind all the people who might lose their health coverage because of these turds.

whatever happened to those isips or isis or isil punks or whatever they were called?

Haven't seen Syria or ISIS in the news for well over a month.

i guess russia wants it that way. 

and in news today... 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/26/koch-network-piggy-banks-closed-republicans-healthcare-tax-reform

Koch network 'piggy banks' closed until Republicans pass health and tax reform

Koch officials said that the network’s midterm budget for policy and politics is between $300m and $400m, but donors are demanding legislative progress

Edited by ignatius

whatever happened to those isips or isis or isil punks or whatever they were called?

Haven't seen Syria or ISIS in the news for well over a month.

i guess russia wants it that way. 

hmm? Sorry, what do you mean?