IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Yeah, memory so great 3 times now he has walked into a room with cameras to sign a document, only to walk out without signing it. He's a senile old grandpa you wouldn't even trust with the TV remote.

This is going to be fun. Although, I must say I do believe Trump to be someone who will take everything down with him if he goes down. And because he's the president, everything is a lot. In the process of going down, WW3 might be closer than ever. If he could start it by making tweets, he'll do it.

Edited by goDel

fuck.. 900+ people dead in puerto rico after hurricane

And Trump was over there making jokes about they're inconveniencing the US budget and throwing rolls of paper towels like they were free tshirts at a pep rally. He's a fucking shame.

I really think this, with all the questions of how much should the US support them financially, will help them make a case for being made an actual state. Puerto Rico and DC are both overdue from what I've heard of the arguments.

Edited by auxien

fuck.. 900+ people dead in puerto rico after hurricane

And Trump was over there making jokes about they're inconveniencing the US budget and throwing rolls of paper towels like they were free tshirts at a pep rally. He's a fucking shame.

I really think this, with all the questions of how much should the US support them financially, will help them make a case for being made an actual state. Puerto Rico and DC are both overdue from what I've heard of the arguments.

And the orange cunt had the nerve to give his own relief effort a rating of "10".

I believe the more precise term is D I C K H E A D

lol. cocksuckers.

D I C K H E A D S

Hannity must possess the biggest shit-eating grin hereto known to mankind, just imagine all diarrhea sloshing between those cheeks, sluicing through the spaces between teeth, kept contained only by the tightest of perched lips affixed firmly to the taint of his one true orange fecal overlord. 

it makes me wonder just how insecure this guy is.

You don't own and live in a place like this unless you are super totally 100% secure in yourself and your own personal worth. He's the most secure person of all time maybe. Legendary, the amount of secure he feels in himself. Believe him. ec401a86ee8e08479280ca277825fa5b.jpg Edited by auxien

it makes me wonder just how insecure this guy is.

You don't own and live in a place like this unless you are super totally 100% secure in yourself and your own personal worth. He's the most secure person of all time maybe. Legendary, the amount of secure he feels in himself. Believe him. ec401a86ee8e08479280ca277825fa5b.jpg

His shoes look really small.

how come his suits always look like some ill fitting discount bin findings? You'd think he'd be able to afford something that doesn't make him look like a little kid trying on dads oversized suit for the first time.

how come his suits always look like some ill fitting discount bin findings? You'd think he'd be able to afford something that doesn't make him look like a little kid trying on dads oversized suit for the first time.

because he doesn't have the body type to go well fitting. he's round around the hips.

proof:

ded.jpg

if trump fires mueller, like rumors indicate he might, it will be important that people understand not to play into the hands of agent provocateurs at protests, as jello goes over here: 

Edited by very honest

^^^ lol

if trump fires mueller, like rumors indicate he might, it will be important that people understand not to play into the hands of agent provocateurs at protests, as jello goes over here: 

waited for him to sell me some golden shovels. think i've missed it. guess this is not an offshoot of tp3