IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Does his quick recovery in his obese state (no offense to anyone, I’m overweight as well) not beg further discussion? Did he ever actually have covid? 

@ignatius why the farnsworth? Lol

just the voice i heard in my head. idk. i'm not quite sure what Farnsworth is supposed to indicate. 

20 minutes ago, ignatius said:

just the voice i heard in my head. idk. i'm not quite sure what Farnsworth is supposed to indicate. 

I thought the farnsworth emoji was equivalent to “ok stupid boomer” ?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

16 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I thought the farnsworth emoji was equivalent to “ok stupid boomer” ?

ive always interpreted it as some combination of "smart scientist post" but either ironically/sarcastically or unironically

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 4

4 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

ive always interpreted it as some combination of "smart scientist post" but either ironically/sarcastically or unironically

Makes it so open to interpretation lol but you could be right yes 

• Farnsworth 2

10 minutes ago, very honest said:

farnsworth, in the show, does the squirt perspiration thing when he realizes something alarming

What’s a futurama? *self farnsworths furiously*

image.gif.7d1c55e776b900e055f77aca55a41627.gif

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Farnsworth 6

The whole dog and pony show with Trump driving around in his car and then coming back to the WH is like a tinpot dictator trying to show strength. And the the unclear messaging regarding his health from the WH is similar to what Soviet did when one of their leaders were sick or dead. What a joke. 

• Farnsworth 2

4 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

Yeah, I try to only use it for big brain stuff or very dumb posts, but it looks like it's being used for almost everything.

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2020 at 8:51 AM, Squee said:

I bet he doesn't have corona. It's just an easy way of coming back and saying, "it was just like a common flu and a hoax" and then all the idiots go, "YEAH!" and shoot people.

I'm just gonna go ahead and quote myself here.

• Farnsworth 1

4 hours ago, Squee said:

I'm just gonna go ahead and quote myself here.

The way he breaths says otherwise. I know that breathing pattern all to well. That is very hard to fake.

Edited by Psychotronic
  • Like 1

guys I had an honest to god nightmare last night that involved me going to the polls and voting for trump like 5 or 6 times. I was trying to vote Biden and I just kept hitting the trump button, and each time the vote counted. even my 6 year old kid was with me and he was voting for trump.

I think I'm cracking up here. if I start to have any more of these urges, I may have to resort to cutting off my fingers so I don't end up doing such a crazy thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Burger 1

The top leaders of all the military services are under quarantine after the Coast Guard's No. 2 officer tested positive for Covid-19 on Monday, according to administration officials.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/06/coast-guard-covid-positive-426799

someone needs to give them all regeneron's antibody cocktail

trump cancelled further stimulus talks until after the election .what an asshole. 

Stocks plunge after Trump orders end to coronavirus stimulus talks

oh no not the stock market.. maybe he'll reconsider now... ?

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/519849-stocks-plunge-after-trump-cancels-bipartisan-stimulus-talks

35 minutes ago, ignatius said:

trump cancelled further stimulus talks until after the election .what an asshole. 

this way dems have to concede on results of the election immediately and not sit around waiting until every vote is counted. if they waste time, he'll just blame the delays on them.

art of the deal page 824  

6 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

this way dems have to concede on results of the election immediately and not sit around waiting until every vote is counted. if they waste time, he'll just blame the delays on them.

art of the deal page 824  

lol.  i'm sure he's got some half brained scheme of a narrative to roll out. 

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

oh no not the stock market.. maybe he'll reconsider now... ?

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/519849-stocks-plunge-after-trump-cancels-bipartisan-stimulus-talks

I think I see his angle. he's essentially saying you need to vote for him in order to get more trump bucks:

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business," Trump tweeted.

8 minutes ago, zero said:

I think I see his angle. he's essentially saying you need to vote for him in order to get more trump bucks:

it's dumb though.. like most of what he does.. does he think Biden won't sign a stimulus bill if he's elected? there's no upside for him except for stupid people.. i guess he could argue if he wins the stimulus will happen immediately vs waiting until Jan 20th for biden to get in office or something. 

it's cruel to use this as some kind leverage and hold hostage the relief people and businesses need. it's plainly obvious to anyone w/a brain that he doesn't care about helping people.