IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

one of you irish fuckwits needs to get ape on some 4loco wreck the hoos joos and jump on the presidency limo and drop trou and have a good bean filled BM on the windshield. 

secret service will only shoot you a little bit. you'll be fine by weekend next.. 

c'mon ireland.. do it for mericuh!  also, he'll never come back after that so you'll have that going for.. and i imagine you'll drink free forever in every country especially Scotland. 

I don't get why twitter is angry about Ivanka texting but gushing over Bush dishing out sweets.

ivanka acting like a bitchy relative you never see outside of weddings and funerals and Bush is that grandpa or uncle who is friendly to everyone 

it's superficial observation but you know, people gotta make out like some political insight 

twitter isn't the smartest 

Twitter is dog shit, regardless of users' political affiliation

Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a fucking liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

HAHAHAH!

Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a fucking liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

HAHAHAH!

LOL

Trump beating on Sessions continues to be hilarious. the idea of hiring an AG to do your bidding in complete ignorance of the fact that that's not how that office of government works, and then developing a grudge when that doesn't happen and endlessly sniping at the AG in question while he just cowers uselessly = just lols.

Trump beating on Sessions continues to be hilarious. the idea of hiring an AG to do your bidding in complete ignorance of the fact that that's not how that office of government works, and then developing a grudge when that doesn't happen and endlessly sniping at the AG in question while he just cowers uselessly = just lols.

It's Trump's arrogance in a nutshell. He couldn't simply hire a patsy as AG, so he picks a conservative good ole boy but one just qualified and experienced enough to pass through appointment. Turns out that the man like, get this, actually does his fucking job as an AG. Which like, involved, you know, prosecuting criminals beyond HRC and personal enemies.

"This guy is mentally retarded. He's this dumb Southerner," Trump told Rob Porter, the White House staff secretary who later quit amid domestic violence allegations. Trump then did an unflattering impression of Sessions' Alabama accent, making fun of Sessions' shaky performance at his confirmation hearings.

Trump privately told Porter: "How in the world was I ever persuaded to pick him for my attorney general? He couldn't even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama. What business does he have being attorney general?"

Trump once called Sessions an "idiot" to his face during an Oval Office meeting, Woodward reports. Not long after that, Sessions submitted a resignation letter to the White House, but Trump's senior aides persuaded him not to accept it.

The book says Trump vented to an aide that Sessions' decision to recuse himself from the Russia probe was "the ultimate betrayal" and called him a "traitor."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/bob-woodward-donald-trump-jeff-sessions/index.html

Maybe we shouldn't impeach him after all. Maybe we should continue to let this dumpster fire that is the latest Republican presidency run its course for entertainment value if nothing else, at least for the next two and a half years. Besides, I keep hearing that Pence would be worse if he were to move to the top.

It's Trump's arrogance in a nutshell. He couldn't simply hire a patsy as AG, so he picks a conservative good ole boy but one just qualified and experienced enough to pass through appointment. Turns out that the man like, get this, actually does his fucking job as an AG. Which like, involved, you know, prosecuting criminals beyond HRC and personal enemies.

whatever he's actually achieved as AG has been completely drowned out by all this drama. what has he done?

whatever he's actually achieved as AG has been completely drowned out by all this drama. what has he done?

Well, he did give pot legalization a good hard kick in the balls.

HAHAHAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1beMe5Fo7jI

lol, even if this book is complete horseshit it should get some pretty rich reactions.

Another gem - really rings true:

"When you put a snake and a rat and a falcon and a rabbit and a shark and a seal in a zoo without walls," Priebus is quoted as saying, "things start getting nasty and bloody."

HAHAHAH!

jesus christ, this would be hilarious except for the fact that this fucktard is actually president

HAHAHAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1beMe5Fo7jI

"This guy is mentally retarded. He's this dumb Southerner," Trump told Rob Porter, the White House staff secretary who later quit amid domestic violence allegations. Trump then did an unflattering impression of Sessions' Alabama accent, making fun of Sessions' shaky performance at his confirmation hearings.

Trump privately told Porter: "How in the world was I ever persuaded to pick him for my attorney general? He couldn't even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama. What business does he have being attorney general?"

Trump once called Sessions an "idiot" to his face during an Oval Office meeting, Woodward reports. Not long after that, Sessions submitted a resignation letter to the White House, but Trump's senior aides persuaded him not to accept it.

The book says Trump vented to an aide that Sessions' decision to recuse himself from the Russia probe was "the ultimate betrayal" and called him a "traitor."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/bob-woodward-donald-trump-jeff-sessions/index.html

don't forget the part where he accuses ruddy giuliani of acting like a baby that needs it's diaper changed:

Rudy, you’re a baby, I’ve never seen a worse defense of me in my life. They took your diaper off right there. You’re like a little baby that needed to be changed. When are you going to be a man?

also, i think it's crazy that the least controversial quote is the one where trump says he regrets condemning the white supremacists in charlottesville and the "worst speech he's ever given"

I actually think the most damning part is where his old lawyer Dowd tried to practice a Mueller interview with him and couldn't get him to stick to a story.

You could train a dog, but you can't train an insane individual. It really suggest he's not just a strategic liar. He's a pathological liar. Capital "P".

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/09/ex-trump-lawyer-told-mueller-trump-is-too-dumb-to-testify