IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

That, and I think Richard associates the "SAW 1.5" tracks more with SAW II versus SAW 85-92.

But they were all beats and stuff...

I could do the same with 85-92 and post 'i' as an example of it being droney ambient. I feel you are intentionally missing my point though... 

Btw I think I just managed to nab it buy hammering F5. Maybe it's an error, but maybe someone abandoned their order before completing? Fingers crossed. I think it's probably my favourite release out of anyone ever and I was a dirt poor student when it came out, kicking myself ever since

Btw I think I just managed to nab it buy hammering F5. Maybe it's an error, but maybe someone abandoned their order before completing? Fingers crossed. I think it's probably my favourite release out of anyone ever and I was a dirt poor student when it came out, kicking myself ever since

lol someone's going to be kicking themselves for going for that piss before finishing the paypal process.

Jeez, Amen Warrior tonight, we didn't know what was going to happen but it looks like he's made a difference, he swooped in at the last minute and is at paypal checkout as we speak

If anyone picked up the Tuss vinyl on a whim and has an old used copy lying around, i'd be happy to pay for your shiny new copies in exchange for your old one's! I just want to cherish it.

I'm gutted...Check the store on my phone just a few hours back and was waiting to come back home to buy the vinyl but of course it's now gone :'(

Guess I will compensate my frustration by buying some mp3 off the store !

That, and I think Richard associates the "SAW 1.5" tracks more with SAW II versus SAW 85-92.

The SAW1.5 tracks from the soundcloud playlist definitely sound more like SAW 85-92 than SAWII. Mostly tracks from the same period, as far as I can tell.

Agreed.

It's funny, i was actually playing Rushup Edge on loop today on a boombox at work. It was at exactly the same time i was missing my last chance to own it on vinyl for a reasonable price. The janitor was really feeling it and we had a little chat about it.

My guess is these aren't reissues. I bet they are original back-stock copies. 

Otherwise, why would he press a limited amount only to sell them for a little over an hour on his site. 

Whatever the case, I can't believe I stumbled on this. Glad I did!

:rhubear3:

My guess is these aren't reissues. I bet they are original back-stock copies. 

Otherwise, why would he press a limited amount only to sell them for a little over an hour on his site. 

Whatever the case, I can't believe I stumbled on this. Glad I did!

:rhubear3:

you are my hero.

also yeah, probably a restock rather than a repress.

If you click on the greyed out "add to cart" button right now it lets you buy one. Hopefully it is not a mistake, i'm going to be heartbroken if i get an email with a refund in a couple days.