IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Omg! Just got mine in too!!!!

I had a great month, butt this is easaly the best day of it!!!!!

Omg omg omg! <3

Please, don't forget to remind us what the cover looks as well

first I wanna get a shit ton more stuff up here.

Ok what's a good website tracker ya'll, dead serious

Mine arrived too :D Was really lucky I got this one, when I found out it was for sale it already said it sold out. But I noticed that while refreshing for about half a second it showed the add to basket button. So after a couple of tries of quick F5 + clicking it got into my basket and proceeded to checkout as usual. Glad to finally have this masterpiece on wax :p

I'd prefer more photos of Tuss vinyl with reflection of you giving your pulsing throbbing doppers a good old savage beating. Blowing your spunk all over the cover.

That would be far more interesting imo. Who's first?

just got 3 copies of the Tuss thing in the mail, PM me your best Aphex Twin fanfic and I'll give away 2 copies to the best writers (you pay for shipping)

Yes, that's AWESOME!!!

Really Cool of you span!!!

More belongings should be shared or given away :)

YOU made my night with your Thoughtfulness and all round Goodness :)

just got 3 copies of the Tuss thing in the mail, PM me your best Aphex Twin fanfic and I'll give away 2 copies to the best writers (you pay for shipping)

Yes, that's AWESOME!!!

Lol

Yes, that's AWESOME!!!

Lol

L&L*

So what does it look like? Does it have a WAP catalog number or are they leftover copies from the rephlex days?

That's why I was posting a picture of it, got interpreted differently by negative nancies though. Yes, they are leftovers.

Ah, sorry i had to go back a page or two to see that, didn't realize pictures had already been posted. Cool!

Man I just realized I need to take better care of my Tuss Vinyl. Rushup edge's price is high as fuck. Even confederation trough is expensive. I would trade for drukqs tho. The price on that got high as well. damn.

I'm getting anxious over my lack of dispatched email. It was saying sold out but let me put one in the cart and buy it at the time. I went for the most "reasonable" shipping option. Anyone in the US still waiting on a dispatch notification?

I asked earlier but.... on my payment confirmation it said at the bottom "shipping now" in bold. I also haven't gotten a shipment email but I took that to mean it was shipping right away?

I'm int'l customer.

I feel like such an idiot... After reading about all you ordering Tuss vinyls I was checking through my CDs and though "Huh, too bad I never bought the Tuss releases". An hour later I had a thought in the back of my head and looked through my vinyls. And sure enough, apparently I bought them when they where first around. Now, after looking at how much they where selling for, I feel that I should either sell them or fix my broken record player... At least I should move the records to where the kids can't reach them!

Thank you people for reminding me!