IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

I'm willing to accept that this is just me fixating lol. Mostly just wondering if other copies look the same

Mine does, see my earlier post too, it's not something that bugs me but looking at my copy I understood what you meant.

A lot of the reissues these days are released without the label having bothered/managed to source down the original artwork or proper reproductions thereof. LPs are being pressed where the cover is a scan of an LP cover (or sometimes even the CD cover), ie a generation loss.

Well that's really shit. I ordered it from the Aphex bleep store, figured they'd put a little more effort. I might say something

I would - out of curiosity, could you take a picture of the cover to show us what you're talking about?

CI8dH34.jpgtZW1H7b.jpgIQ7cpwx.jpg

Ah, that's not too bad - I don't have the original RDJA vinyl to compare, but for all we know, the original might have suffered the same fate (early Photoshop, innit)!

I checked the site and found no new added tracks.  I found none....see you tomorrow.

Anxiously waiting for the Friday for some user18081971/daddy1 activity :catnope:

Why Friday? Did he say something before that I missed?

On 8/16/2017 at 1:59 PM, Grumpy Old Daddy said:

On 8/16/2017 at 12:52 PM, Consul said:

On 8/16/2017 at 11:31 AM, Grumpy Old Daddy said:

On 8/16/2017 at 7:19 AM, gafjunkis said:

I checked the site and found no new added tracks. I found none....see you tomorrow.

Anxiously waiting for the Friday for some user18081971/daddy1 activity :catnope:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFNRRw2evlk

Oh shit I forgot

Edited by Consul

There's an almost 0% chance of this happening but I am desperately hoping that an unmastered or quieter master of Syro is released digitally onto the store. The LP is squashed brutally beyond repair, the mastering on XMAS_EVE on the MARCHROMT single is so much better that there's absolutely no way to compare the two. I would just listen to the vinyl pressing of Syro but I don't want to lose the top and bottom end. RDJ pls help

I checked the site and found no new added tracks. I found none....see you tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFNRRw2evlk

He never released something on his birthday did he?

He never released something on his birthday did he?

Nah, guess not. It was merely some stupid brain fart by me when I spotted his BD was just a couple of days ahead from gafjunki's post. Dunno then, spending your birthday with your family and loved ones is so 80's, live by the spirit of today and spend it with some faceless internet twats instead. :emotawesomepm9:

Happy Birthday Richard!

Edited by Grumpy Old Daddy

like that track. he should put a icbyd2 (or icbyd-sessions) up in his bleepstore. (assuming this one would fit nicely)

syro was released in september 2014, right? not august

Anyone else wish 12 Rough Beat Tune from the SC dump would get a full master? Any idea where to place that in his discog?

Oh I'd love that, my favorite track from the whole SC I think. To me it sounds in the same vein as Acrid Avid Jam Shred, maybe a little newer.

Anyone else wish 12 Rough Beat Tune from the SC dump would get a full master? Any idea where to place that in his discog?

Oh I'd love that, my favorite track from the whole SC I think. To me it sounds in the same vein as Acrid Avid Jam Shred, maybe a little newer.

Yep, one of my favorites hands down. Easily in top5.

Yes! Probably Ventolin or ICBYD

My current 'dump-to-Bleepstore' wishlist consists of Ssnb, Donkey Rhubarb Remix, Tamclap, 70s Tune, Bradley Echoes, elb2, Cornish Spreek and the Cottage tunes. Of course there are many more, but these should be priority ;)