IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

12 minutes ago, Uros said:

New track added btw

Edit: I too wonder why the hell there isn't an option to download these separately :confuzzled:

in your account : go to track view, then you can add individual tracks to the zip.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

he's on a roll !

Hope so. Was little worried that those first three new choons were the only treats before some two year hiatus, so great to see he's adding more stuff. Really hope this will turn out to be the proactive fart before much anticipated dump.

Having issues with the download list downloads, btw. After the "building zip, download starts automatically" message nothing happens. Same behaviour on bleep itself btw. Basically building a zip till the end of time... ?

6 minutes ago, goDel said:

Having issues with the download list downloads, btw. After the "building zip, download starts automatically" message nothing happens. Same behaviour on bleep itself btw. Basically building a zip till the end of time... ?

same thing, guess we'll have to wait.

3 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Oh!! Nice new tune emoji173.png

yes, breaky goodness !

Actually I rlly like the last minute of flngchords, wouldn't mind hours of material going in that direction... 

I pray to daddy phex pls leave the dad funk behind, dadno is the future ❤️ 

Fingers crossed for a soundcloud style dump but in high quality on the store. Be dead lush that would. 

Edit: don't this will happen but one can dream.

Edited by donquixote

Ooh what a nice surprise. These tunes are lovely for what they is. Got me itching for more! 

1 hour ago, donquixote said:

Fingers crossed for a soundcloud style dump but in high quality on the store. Be dead lush that would. 

Nice way to rinse the ol' wallet before Christmas. I'm in. 

• Like 1

F'ing chords is lush. That twatty fake instawank is posting again too.

(Apologies my hangover has left me incapable of dealing with aphex fakery. All is full of hate right now)

Edited by donquixote

Did we establish its authenticity? For the record I'm still on t'fence, but the latest post is at least promoting new afx

Also, is anyone else still having trouble building their zip files on the Bleepstore? Actual Bleep seems fine as I've just grabbed the WXAXRXP stuff, but I just can't seem to nab these Field Day extras. Bummer. 

Edit: seems to be working now! 

Edited by Kennylogg Bubblebath

The Field Day album has run it's course with me. I think perhaps Richard is giving some of you who make music an insight into what was a work in progress. But yeah for a Aphexian Non Making Music Maker (codeword OAF) like myself? I'm looking for more mysterious and unknown treasure. As a man who knows a few things about mining, Richard probably knows what I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, beer badger said:

The Field Day album has run it's course with me. I think perhaps Richard is giving some of you who make music an insight into what was a work in progress. But yeah for a Aphexian Non Making Music Maker (codeword OAF) like myself? I'm looking for more mysterious and unknown treasure. As a man who knows a few things about mining, Richard probably knows what I'm talking about.

the g-spot