IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

17 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

I wanna hear the soundlab20 ... gonna get a digital release?

most likely will be digis on the aphextwin.warp.net store eventually, can anyone remember how long it was before the field day and DfN digis went up?

7 hours ago, mause said:

most likely will be digis on the aphextwin.warp.net store eventually, can anyone remember how long it was before the field day and DfN digis went up?

The store launched with the field day LP, a few weeks after the actual festival. DFN EP took a while, like well over 2 years? 

9 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:
17 hours ago, mause said:

The store launched with the field day LP, a few weeks after the actual festival. DFN EP took a while, like well over 2 years? 

I'm especially enjoying my digital store version of the ambient Field Day opener saw track :cerious: Rich, please, it's xmas and all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stock said:

First time buying a physical item on the AFX Bleepstore, vinyls don't come with digital downloads included ?

All mine have - but sometimes the download doesnt appear for a few days...

Finally have this soundlab track in higher quality. Listening to so much DMX krew lately that I am realizing how much influence Ed probably has on Rich (and vise versa), made me immediately think about this track for some reason 

• Like 2

Did anyone who ordered the records get digital downloads yet? I ordered both yesterday and they’re not showing up. Pretty much just want the high quality soundlab download because I have the rest 

17 minutes ago, DavieAddison said:

Did anyone who ordered the records get digital downloads yet? I ordered both yesterday and they’re not showing up. Pretty much just want the high quality soundlab download because I have the rest 

My order has no downloads. I just bought soundlab20 a la cart yesterday, because who knows.

i remember hearing people say the aphex store takes a few days to register your digis after purchasing a physical. keep checking over the next couple days