IGNORED

Nine Inch Nails - Add Violence

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats how a NIN thread looks like:

The Fragile The Fragile he will never top The Fragile The Fragile The Fragile he will never top the fragile......

The Fragile The Fragile he will never top The Fragile The Fragile The Fragile he will never top the fragile......

You spelled The Downward Spiral wrong

At this point, it's difficult for me to take a white 52 year old millionaire who's married to a beautiful Asian musician and is an executive at Apple seriously with his angst.

This.

At this point, it's difficult for me to take a white 52 year old millionaire who's married to a beautiful Asian musician and is an executive at Apple seriously with his angst.

This.

why not ? The world problems dont change because of that. Look at David Lynch he seems very happy, rich and famous but his movies/serie still show deep darkness.

...uninspired re-hashings of certain hook melodies of some of the tracks on there but with this synthpop/rock/nu metal hybrid thing to the point where they sound like a copy of a copy of a

fixt

I haven't listened to NIN since the TDS and its brilliant singles (actually, the DFA remixes got on my radar too) - but I quite enjoy this... Would be nice with some far out remixes too, tho.

this one came up in the related videos list, and while it's kinda lame as a parody, holy shit, the re-creations of NIN clips are disturbingly accurate, as is his voice

he's older. he's a dad. the angst rock stuff just isn't working anymore. he's not in that headspace anymore so the music comes off as fake cause he's just imitating his older stuff.

...but his soundtrack stuff is still really good. his ambient stuff is still really good. the sound design in his stuff is still solid. he should just concentrate on that from now on. leave NIN in the past.

this one came up in the related videos list, and while it's kinda lame as a parody, holy shit, the re-creations of NIN clips are disturbingly accurate, as is his voice

lol the steam in the face

he's older. he's a dad. the angst rock stuff just isn't working anymore. he's not in that headspace anymore so the music comes off as fake cause he's just imitating his older stuff.

...but his soundtrack stuff is still really good. his ambient stuff is still really good. the sound design in his stuff is still solid. he should just concentrate on that from now on. leave NIN in the past.

exactly.. i mean i dont think you lose your angsty rock credibility or ability as soon as you have a child, but i agree that some people might and trent might be suspect here. and yeah, he's a fantastic producer as always, and id love to see him put more time and focus into producing other artists and projects. Would be amazing if he could discover and produce another Marilyn Manson so to speak.

i mean i dont think you lose your angsty rock credibility or ability as soon as you have a child, but i agree that some people might and trent might be suspect here.

I guess it's safe to assume to say that Thom Yorke Kept his? :D

i mean i dont think you lose your angsty rock credibility or ability as soon as you have a child, but i agree that some people might and trent might be suspect here.

I guess it's safe to assume to say that Thom Yorke Kept his? :D

haha yeah probably so!

Archived