IGNORED

McGregor vs (Money) Mayweather

Nebraska

It's just a cashgrab for both of them. I doubt it will be an exciting fight. Two multi-millionaires trying not to hurt each other before retiring and live a comfortable rest of life. Mayweather should win however.

i haven't decided whom to place my "money" on, 

Mayweather. This is a circus and a new low for combat sports that this could even be made especially considering it's the guys professional debut in a different sport. Floyd will break him down methodically. Connor's only chance is to get in early and rough him up by fighting dirty to throw Floyd off his game. 

hopefully they will simultaneously punch each other so hard that they both die 

i hope one has a green glove on his right fist. tp style kill by headshot.

It's just a cashgrab for both of them. I doubt it will be an exciting fight. Two multi-millionaires trying not to hurt each other before retiring and live a comfortable rest of life. Mayweather should win however.

100% this

this is some fucking WWE level shit honestly

Mayweather is a woman abusing bitch who loves money. McGregor is an Irish psycho who loves money. Mayweather wins on points comfortably.

hopefully they will simultaneously punch each other so hard that they both die

And then Nebraska posts it in the recently dead celebrities thread and we've actually heard of them.

i'm hoping mcgregor instinctively switches into mma mode and knees mayweather and gets disqualified.

that's actually a likely scenario I think. He is going to get beat up a bit and tantrum that he's not winning and go all mike Tyson and bite an ear off.

i'm hoping mcgregor instinctively switches into mma mode and knees mayweather and gets disqualified.

that's actually a likely scenario I think. He is going to get beat up a bit and tantrum that he's not winning and go all mike Tyson and bite an ear off.

Wouldn't doubt it. I'll watch the highlights because it's a lot of money to watch live. Bet there might be a youtube stream through

Archived