IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - World Building

Extralife

Thanks for the insight on Strange Poet. Also, unrelated to this album but can we expect more Trackermatte material, or any other aliases or collabs in the near future?

No trackermatte planned or being worked at currently. It's a frame of mind sort of thing. Trackermatte is a lot of (only) computer work and that's not inspiring atm. It's easier to combine RS stuff with other non-music aspects of life as I can take little synths with me and work from anywhere. There are some collabs in progress, however. Not sure how and when they might materialize, but it's good and with awesome people :)

I listened to this album this morning with my family, and it was a really nice mellow start to the day. I appreciate the carefully curated sound palette, it goes a long way toward achieving the world building theme. My toddler and I danced to some of the tracks. Good work! As a fan of Magic Crystal, I was not at all let down.

Thanks for the insight on Strange Poet. Also, unrelated to this album but can we expect more Trackermatte material, or any other aliases or collabs in the near future?

No trackermatte planned or being worked at currently. It's a frame of mind sort of thing. Trackermatte is a lot of (only) computer work and that's not inspiring atm. It's easier to combine RS stuff with other non-music aspects of life as I can take little synths with me and work from anywhere. There are some collabs in progress, however. Not sure how and when they might materialize, but it's good and with awesome people :)

ove the Trackermatte stuff but that makes sense, why force yourself to create something when your current inspirations lie elsewhere. Collabs, plural, has got me hyped. I would start speculating but you've been involved in creating so much for so many labels (Occult Research, Love Love, 030303, Analogical Force, Caoutchou, Tektosag, did I name them all?...jesus man) with so many other talented musicians that it's just overload.  I can only imagine how crazy some shit with qebrµs would sound. I don't even know if that could "work", but holy shit that would be interesting to hear.

CD came yesterday, presently having a deep listen, this is great shit. Stray observations:

- I like that you haven't been afraid to leave in the hum at the end of Free Analogue.

- Really like the liquid vibe of Uncertainty Pond

- I love that fluting, rising synth line at the centre of Spirala

CD came yesterday, presently having a deep listen, this is great shit. Stray observations:

- I like that you haven't been afraid to leave in the hum at the end of Free Analogue.

Thanks! Haha yeah the hum is pretty noticeable. I re-recorded every single channel through my bedroom mic with a bass amp and had to spend most of the production time EQ-ing and noise gating to keep the hum to a minimum and not phasing at intersecting frequencies.

Uncertainty pond was inspired by Millais "Ophelia" painting

Thanks! Haha yeah the hum is pretty noticeable. I re-recorded every single channel through my bedroom mic with a bass amp and had to spend most of the production time EQ-ing and noise gating to keep the hum to a minimum and not phasing at intersecting frequencies.

Uncertainty pond was inspired by Millais "Ophelia" painting

What is the lineage between these tracks and the tracks from the Bridgeland sessions? I’m hearing similar vibes...

https://loveloverecords.bandcamp.com/album/world-building

Hey guys, mega thanks to everyone who has checked out the album! 

We're going to press this to wax now as well and pre-orders are available. We are hoping it should be ready around March 2018.
It will be housed in a gatefold sleeve and pressed onto marbled vinyl!

For those who've already bought the CD or digitals, you will be receiving an email from us with a discount code over the next couple of days too! 

:] 

Fav tracks wise....I can't decide between Empowered or Decay! :] 

We're going to press this to wax now as well and pre-orders are available. We are hoping it should be ready around March 2018.

For those who've already bought the CD or digitals, you will be receiving an email from us with a discount code over the next couple of days too!

Nice, thanks :)

We're going to press this to wax now 

giphy.gif

For those who've already bought the CD or digitals, you will be receiving an email from us with a discount code 

503.gif

Hhoooooolllly moly molalay!!!!

Did you guys grab the vinyl using the discount code samfez referenced? Or those haven't gone out yet?

I just want to make sure I don't miss getting a copy!

Let me know if you don't get one. Pretty sure Sam will see this as well.

this is good news as i just realised i paid for the digitals by mistake. i intended to buy the cd - which i paid above the asking price for - but according to my email receipt, i ordered the digital release only. 

Did you guys grab the vinyl using the discount code samfez referenced? Or those haven't gone out yet?

I just want to make sure I don't miss getting a copy!

Let me know if you don't get one. Pretty sure Sam will see this as well.

When are they going out? I haven't received one yet either.

Hey guys, the discount codes went out last night! I'd check your spam filters as I've noticed gmail have recently added mailchimp emails to spam....or at least some of the things I have subscribed to have ended up in the spam box.

Anyone who's already ordered will have got it at a slightly cheaper price as well....we had to put the retail price up a tiny bit as there were some extra costs we hadn't taken into consideration.