IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - World Building

Extralife

Hey guys, the discount codes went out last night! I'd check your spam filters as I've noticed gmail have recently added mailchimp emails to spam....or at least some of the things I have subscribed to have ended up in the spam box.

Anyone who's already ordered will have got it at a slightly cheaper price as well....we had to put the retail price up a tiny bit as there were some extra costs we hadn't taken into consideration.

Nothing in my junk mail/spam. 

Actually, an email from bodybuilding.com on some bogo specials. 

But that's not as delish as a code, can I PM you the email addy I used?

Hey guys, the discount codes went out last night! I'd check your spam filters as I've noticed gmail have recently added mailchimp emails to spam....or at least some of the things I have subscribed to have ended up in the spam box.

Anyone who's already ordered will have got it at a slightly cheaper price as well....we had to put the retail price up a tiny bit as there were some extra costs we hadn't taken into consideration.

Nothing in my junk mail/spam. 

Actually, an email from bodybuilding.com on some bogo specials. 

But that's not as delish as a code, can I PM you the email addy I used?

sent you a pm!

:]

CD came yesterday, presently having a deep listen, this is great shit. Stray observations:

- I like that you haven't been afraid to leave in the hum at the end of Free Analogue.

- Really like the liquid vibe of Uncertainty Pond

- I love that fluting, rising synth line at the centre of Spirala

Thanks! Haha yeah the hum is pretty noticeable. I re-recorded every single channel through my bedroom mic with a bass amp and had to spend most of the production time EQ-ing and noise gating to keep the hum to a minimum and not phasing at intersecting frequencies.

Uncertainty pond was inspired by Millais "Ophelia" painting

What is the lineage between these tracks and the tracks from the Bridgeland sessions? I’m hearing similar vibes...

I think there was some overlap with the recording sessions, using similar synths and patches though bridgeland had a lot less emphasis on detail and iteration. Both bridgeland and world building came about after i got rid of some cumbersome analogues so the sound is a bit more digital.

The greatness of this album is inspiring me me further explore previous Rolando/Trackermatte releases. So much goodness put out in the past 3 years in particular.

Mattias got chops.

A bit late to the game on this, but it's superb lushness and happy to support LoveLove once again.

Many thanks and much appreciated! 

Loads in the pipeline for 2018....looking to be the year of follow ups with a few surprises thrown in for good measure!

;)