IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

almost anything can become an ashtray if you're lazy enough

except California

at every freeway exit in the state where there's a light or stop sign or whatever.. you look out the window and there's a pile of cigarette butts ankle deep. where I-8 ends in ocean beach san diego it's like the triangle median is made of cigarette butts. 

sleep deprivation is just as psychoactive as low dose LSD.  especially if have rugs w/lot's of patterns. 

When I was around 16 or 17, whenever I drank a certain amount of alcohol (2 or so drinks) there was a very high chance I would get this really sharp, intense pain on my back, maybe it was my spine, but I would have to lie down for 15 minutes or so until it went away. It stopped happening after around a year and a half and hasnt happened ever since. Still wonder what that was

i don't know where i read about this but the word bed looks like a bed.

wonder how that happened

god.

Hope you aren't referencing that garbage OPN album. 

This is some sticky drama.

i don't know where i read about this but the word bed looks like a bed.

wonder how that happened

god.

Hope you aren't referencing that garbage OPN album. 

This is some sticky drama.

>.<

FilthyFrank is officially finished. I was never a super-fan though I did enjoy it occasionally. I just find it funny and telling that when you develop a rabid fanbase from "edgy" humour and you then realise you're being pushed in a corner creatively and you decide to do something different, that massive shitty fanbase doesn't like it and lashes back. a winning formula always runs the risk of turning you into a performing monkey, especially on the internet. in fact, internet fame is all about being a performing monkey imo, which is why I'm so skeptical of youtube/gaming stars and shit. there's no real substance there.

I want to make an album of music created entirely with reverb units only. No sound sources, no other effects, nothing else at all. Just dozens of reverb units feeding into one another and being tweaked endlessly. 30-60 minutes. 2LUSH2EXIST

I want to make an album of music created entirely with reverb units only. No sound sources, no other effects, nothing else at all. Just dozens of reverb units feeding into one another and being tweaked endlessly. 30-60 minutes. 2LUSH2EXIST

ah... with no sources of sound, what's going to reverb?

Silence reverbing is just silence my meng

I approve. I might have to set this up for myself sometime.

My OG Quadraverb developed an issue where at certain settings it gets stuck in a feedback loop and buzzes and whines in the most unnerving way. It sounds like a horror movie and raises the hairs on my neck. I love it.

ah... with no sources of sound, what's going to reverb?

Silence reverbing is just silence my meng

There would be enough noise in the lines to create some sound if you had one feeding into the next into the next into...a dozen or so times. Also, of course, one simple feedback routing would amplify this.

My OG Quadraverb developed an issue where at certain settings it gets stuck in a feedback loop and buzzes and whines in the most unnerving way. It sounds like a horror movie and raises the hairs on my neck. I love it.

Hell yes :) I doubt I'll ever do it, I only have 1 lonely, sad reverb unit.

Hell yes :) I doubt I'll ever do it, I only have 1 lonely, sad reverb unit.
I've got a few. This is the kind of thing I daydream about but never get around to doing. Since someone shares my morbid curiosity I might actually be arsed to do it.

just crank all the gain stages in a mixer.. get a compressor in there somewhere. noise floor comes up. modulation happening in there.. stuff makes sounds. also do some feedback in the mixer sending reverb back into itself a bit.. bring it all back onto separate channels in a mixer.. put more reverb on the reverb. eq, compress, gate etc... 

pointless thoughts and observations. 

i've watched a lot of law and order. 

nonsquishitors. 

the heating pad i put on my back doesn't get nearly hot enough. 

NCSI series of shows is fucking awful but olds love them. 

major crimes is also a fucking ridiculous show. 

Edited by ignatius