IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I'm going to burst your bubble and say that I actually have a generic North American accent - not quite American, not quite Canadian - from years of international school in Dubai. I moved to Aus when I was 16 and never picked up the Aus accent cos it would've been ridiculous to try to force.

picked up all the Aus mannerisms though. with the sole exception of saying "mate", you can't say "mate" in an NA accent.

flol

Much more refined (and therefore less fun) than I imagined. I immediately think you should be reading Sherlock Holmes audio books.  :biggrin: 

I'm going to burst your bubble and say that I actually have a generic North American accent - not quite American, not quite Canadian - from years of international school in Dubai. I moved to Aus when I was 16 and never picked up the Aus accent cos it would've been ridiculous to try to force.

picked up all the Aus mannerisms though. with the sole exception of saying "mate", you can't say "mate" in an NA accent.

What in tarnation, a pigeon with an education? Good on you sir!  :emotawesomepm9:  I just assume (wrongly I'm sure) that half of Australian communication is all slang anyway so I'm guessing that was necessary. 

lol

(what do I sound like?)

No clue where you're from so you just get your avatar's voice: American weirdo, drunk off malt liquor, muffled heavily from being in a huge mask. 

ok but the primo question.. What do I sound like?!?!?!?!?

pls narrate in paragraph format. Tell my story. 

have you herd the voice of one Arnold J S Swarchzenegger??? It is like that but much different. If that voice (rightly so that man) were born in the far off land of Estonia which he is from, learnt the englishes, and then was brutally (perhaps sexually) tortured by an enlivened Dudley Dooright (FAMOUS cartoon character) for years and years until he gained those wonderful canadalandian inflections and mannerisms when growing sympathetic to his violent and twisted captor. this event changed u in many ways but luckily you still have lots of cum to give and alcohol to ingest/vomit, and you can here this in the soft light back of your resonant vocal emanations. Perhaps that sound plus maybe a touch of this man's kind voice https://youtu.be/zWI2yLKMe7s

what sounds do i like?

a bad European Volvo commercial from decades ago. that is both what you sound like and the sounds you like. strange how this works out sometimes

i too, imagine u all as ur avatars and auxien.. u bootifull

wat do i sounds like?

like caw caw caw but dank

NO

like meatball muppet man who has no eyes. except you also sound like a dank owl fucked that muppet while hoot hoot hoot ing into his tiny fucking fluffy muppet ears and forced a baby from out of his muppet anus (HAND HOLE)

hey auxien name my keyboard xD

lol

your keyboard is now named Sir Charles of Liverpool, the Third

ok but the primo question.. What do I sound like?!?!?!?!?

pls narrate in paragraph format. Tell my story. 

have you herd the voice of one Arnold J S Swarchzenegger??? It is like that but much different. If that voice (rightly so that man) were born in the far off land of Estonia which he is from, learnt the englishes, and then was brutally (perhaps sexually) tortured by an enlivened Dudley Dooright (FAMOUS cartoon character) for years and years until he gained those wonderful canadalandian inflections and mannerisms when growing sympathetic to his violent and twisted captor. this event changed u in many ways but luckily you still have lots of cum to give and alcohol to ingest/vomit, and you can here this in the soft light back of your resonant vocal emanations. Perhaps that sound plus maybe a touch of this man's kind voice https://youtu.be/zWI2yLKMe7s

toplel thx, needed that this morning <3

A whole thread of that "what do you think I sound like" business would be delectable, with the text description of the imagined watmmer's voice followed up with the actual watmmer reading the description.  Of course this wouldn't work because almost no one would participate.  But oh how sweet life could be if it did.