IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Croissants warmed up in the oven + just about any saucy curry thing is a surprisingly good combo.  At least, it was surprising when I first made the discovery.  Now it's expected.  The aphorism I have gleaned from this just now is "yesterday's surprises are tomorrow's expectations."

25p tax on a cup of coffee is just the government trying to make more money out of us.  They are losing tax from reductions in alcohol and cigarette sales so need to fleece us in new ways for our current habits.

I still maintain that they will introduce an internet tax at some point.

When news shows/documentaries disguise a person's voice for anonymity, I bet it's pretty easy to just pitch shift it up in Ableton and get it to sound pretty close to the person's actual voice in most cases.

One day we'll live in a world in which it'll be possible to go a week without hearing the name Trump.

Trump will become a slang term for something...

One day we'll live in a world in which it'll be possible to go a week without hearing the name Trump.

Like "playing the trump card" ???  :emotawesomepm9:

ok, i'll leave

Like "playing the trump card" ???  :emotawesomepm9:

ok, i'll leave

In England Trump means fart.

"Oh, who trumped?"

So it already is slang. Depending on where you live.

https://extranewsfeed.com/in-england-trump-means-fart-and-other-amusing-translations-of-the-presidents-surname-d8ae74f64797

Like "playing the trump card" ??? :emotawesomepm9:

ok, i'll leave

In England Trump means fart.

"Oh, who trumped?"

So it already is slang. Depending on where you live.

https://extranewsfeed.com/in-england-trump-means-fart-and-other-amusing-translations-of-the-presidents-surname-d8ae74f64797

I said "the name Trump" on purpose of course. The whole reason that's the family name is because of the word trump as John Oliver laid out last year.

But a break from any use of the word outside of speaking about card games would also be nice for a few years. Just for the sake of us all :)

I dream of a future WATMM in which, when I view the thread entitled "DANK MEMES" (linked here)  it first loads new content and then later worries about loading the old content. This is honestly probably like number 67 or so down the list of wishes I would make if I had like 99 wishes to use. Pretty high up, is my point, and that I'd even wish for such a thing at all should tell you a lot about the importance of this to my life, happiness, and general well-being.

usagi your avatar definitely looks like a pigeon and I think you are a pigeon who sounds like Crocodile Dundee. In fact I like to imagine all of you here on this forum look exactly like your avatars. It's fun.

What do I sound like?

One of those super annoying/dumb sounding brits from 60s Disney-ish films. Cockney accent I think is it right? But the accents come from knowing where y'all are from not from your avatars. In general, I imagine you (each of you supposed human behind these accounts) are your avatar but you sound like a really offensive/stupid cliché from your region of the earth (which is flat of course btw).