IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Just noticed on heli shots of the Dakar that "NOISIA" is "VISION" upside down.

I feel about as smart as when I first noticed the C in the Carrefour logo after ten years or so of shopping there.

∀ISION, NOISIΛ, whatever. You just have it backwards, which is making me feel slightly less retarded already.

Maybe if I'd actually liked their music I would've noticed the name of their label earlier.

That's probably because it's a god damn mermaid advertising a coffee shop.  Where's the sea food latte?  Makes me think of that Twin Peaks line about there being a fish in the percolator.  

Starbuck is a Moby Dick character or something right?

I bought 5 music releases on Bandcamp and the artwork on all of them was black and white.

My most recent Bandcamp purchase felt like an achievement as I avoided the temptation to purchase the ltd CD (ew) and just got the digital

just kinda confused why no enterprising young meme salesperson hasn't made some kind of seinfeld elaine Benis bepis type meme.  Benis!  it's right there for the taking. 

That's probably because it's a god damn mermaid advertising a coffee shop.  Where's the sea food latte?  Makes me think of that Twin Peaks line about there being a fish in the percolator.  

Starbuck is a Moby Dick character or something right?

I was going to say something about it sounding more like a Battlestar Galactica character.  Then I decided to look it up, and found out it is indeed both a Moby Dick and Battlestar character.  I've neither read nor watched either.  Sources say the creators of Starbucks probably enjoyed the book Moby Dick.  Not sure why they made it plural though.  Maybe it it is meant to include both BG and MD Starbucks.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I was going to say something about it sounding more like a Battlestar Galactica character.  Then I decided to look it up, and found out it is indeed both a Moby Dick and Battlestar character.  I've neither read nor watched either.  Sources say the creators of Starbucks probably enjoyed the book Moby Dick.  Not sure why they made it plural though.  Maybe it it is meant to include both BG and MD Starbucks.

'Cuz it's bucks, man. Don't you get it? We make star- bucks.'

I bought 5 music releases on Bandcamp and the artwork on all of them was black and white.

Analogical Force or Occult Research?

Analogical Force or Occult Research?

No and no. Nor Central Processing Unit. Though one was from Opal Tapes and they often do B&W.

having a job is a real drain. the alternatives aren't very good though. 

edit: i should make all my releases pay what you want but doesn't seem to matter the first 3 or 4 weeks after a release.

Edited by ignatius