IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I read two amazing articles in succession that make me question if anything is even real anymore.

summary:

Camel beauty contest scandal in Saudi Arabia, people injecting their camels with botox to beautify them. The kicker? There's $70,000,000 CAD in prizes for this fucking CAMEL BEAUTY CONTEST.

In other news, ISIS' new head executioner taking over for Jihadi john is a former UK bouncy castle salesman.

Camel beauty contest scandals and bouncy castle terrorist executioners. 

what

is 

happening

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I think Tortoise - TNT is my favourite album, every time I listen to it I feel so many good things.

The term "cuck" technically only applies to married men, given that it's shorthand for "cuckold". You could make that argument towards the alt-right Roman centurion wannabes who coined the term, but then again logic is a foreign concept to them.

(No offense to married men BTW, especially if you've had the experience of getting cheated on)

Edited by ambermonk

- you never know

- The intentons are everything, the outcome is what troubles you. The outcome had to be the way It were, nothing can change that

- Is life a test for being strong and mercyfull? No, It is just a fucking mix of forces, cause and effect, nothing has apparent sense, and if It has a deeper meaning, It is cruel for decieving us in the direct logic percepctions and thoughts

Edited by Milwaukeeeee

Any specific artists you're thinking of?  I do love me some guitar innovation.  

Oh it's mostly from trawling guitar effects videos on YouTube, lol. My synth GAS is just about out of steam and now I'm moving onto effects processors, apparently. I don't know about innovative per se, it's just catching my ear recently. 

That "knobs" guy is awesome... I thought he was too twee and Wes Andersen for a long time but recently I've been paying attention to how he plays and there's so much subtle nuance in it, so much of what he does on guitar is lovely. 

Also the guitarist for Owl City (barf) had a pretty nice video just farting around with a flanger pedal. I mean it's basically a demo, and there's some cheez in there but there's some pretty stuff too.

Sometimes I feel bad only giving new music somewhere between a few seconds and 2 minutes to impress me but then I think of all the time I've saved and I know it's probably for the better in the long run.

Sometimes I feel bad only giving new music somewhere between a few seconds and 2 minutes to impress me but then I think of all the time I've saved and I know it's probably for the better in the long run.

i'm getting old cause i don't seek out new artists anymore... i have plenty of music to keep me busy and interested

i'm getting old cause i don't seek out new artists anymore... i have plenty of music to keep me busy and interested

if i find one or two new things a year i'm pretty stoked. 

if i find one or two new things a year i'm pretty stoked. 

yeah, same here

yeah, I don't get that bolt of lightning excitment feeling when I discover great music, anymore. Not like in my early 20's

Edited by marf