IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

Lol

These definitions from Wikipedia may be more in the vein of boc:

Gilf may refer to:

◾the Arabic for rough, stark •a vulgar or rustic person

•an Arabic term for geological formations. ◦Gilf Kebir, a plateau in the New Valley Governorate of the remote southwest corner of Egypt, and southeast Libya

◦Gilf Sagir

Guest transmisiones ferox

tch>th

th>tch

th=tch

<3

may agree. musically tch probably even better, just happens I just jumped on the th hypetrain and was ultimately rewarded, that's why it will be always my favorite boc album. also not listening anything prior tch, feels dated?

Edited by transmisiones ferox

tch>th

th>tch

th=tch

<3

may agree. musically tch probably even better, just happens I just jumped on the th hypetrain and was ultimately rewarded, that's why it will be always my favorite boc album. also not listening anything prior tch, feels dated?

u should man, the old stuff (referring to boc maxima and previous work) is def my favourite and more listened to boc... tru magic I tell ya

Been reading this thread since started and here goes, I got into B.O.C through Music has the right to children bought all i could then Tomorrows harvest ruined it for me personally... But i know nothing as only listen to the sounds not production... I still welcome any new release from the artists i love...

Guest transmisiones ferox

tch>th

th>tch

th=tch

<3

u should man, the old stuff (referring to boc maxima and previous work) is def my favourite and more listened to boc... tru magic I tell ya
Lost that magic some time ago, dunno that happened, just put Geogaddi one day and just couldn’t listen to it, how bored I was. Tho i still love everything from tch, also one of the favorite things for me is Nevermen remix, epic track, the way thay played with expectations, putting a sample from th at first and then those weird vocals come in, but at the end this track nails you and you wanting more, it’s not the best thing they ever produced, but it is very good. Edited by transmisiones ferox

Tch, geogaddi and iabpoitc are what boc's all about for me. It's like a time capsule. Works much better in daylight, it's definitely empowered by daylight and nature.

Th sits in a place of its own, cut off from the rest by time and its general atmosphere of apathy and doom. I hope the brothers are able to harvest some hope from those new seeds

Whaddup with the hate on TH? I think it’s their best work to date. The desolate, empty and dark feeling that record has is unmatched to their previous work. Just my opinion.

i feel like devil is in the details nailed that bang on about 10 years earlier 

Been looping TH recently in work - its a Winter-to-Spring album for me for sure.......big dose of melancholy/ feelings-of-loss  vibes this time around. 

I also find Sick Times so gorgeous i extended it in audacity by adding the main beat element at the end of the original fade-out. Possibly a cardinal sin but who cares.,...im satisfied with  the longer track.... extended anguish

Edited by phudoshin

This thread made me realize that i hadn't listened to the Campfire Headphase in a couple years. I have fallen in love with it in a way i never did before. I feel like if it was released now i would appreciate it far more than i did at the time. I was more obsessed with BOC than anything else in the world when TCH came out. I was also much younger and resistant to change. It wasn't what i anticipated after Geogaddi. I didn't realize that it was perfect as is. The production is absolutely astounding on TCH, and the songwriting is beautiful and fulfilling. 

This thread made me realize that i hadn't listened to the Campfire Headphase in a couple years. I have fallen in love with it in a way i never did before. I feel like if it was released now i would appreciate it far more than i did at the time. I was more obsessed with BOC than anything else in the world when TCH came out. I was also much younger and resistant to change. It wasn't what i anticipated after Geogaddi. I didn't realize that it was perfect as is. The production is absolutely astounding on TCH, and the songwriting is beautiful and fulfilling. 

:music:

• 2 weeks later...

TCH has also improved on huge scale for me as I've aged. I was always up for a band u-turning on their style and coming up with something different but not if it was going slightly into more commercial territory, which I took TCH for. But looking back I was being immature about it, which is fine but foolish...

Last few days been Spotifying and cutting the lots of flab from the Warp10+3 remix album which now sits in a perfect bite sized chunk  (An Eagle In Your Mind remix being one of the worthy survivors) and then I thought next year is the Warp 30th. Doubt BOC HQ will be quiet then. 

Been looping TH recently in work - its a Winter-to-Spring album for me for sure.......big dose of melancholy/ feelings-of-loss vibes this time around.

I also find Sick Times so gorgeous i extended it in audacity by adding the main beat element at the end of the original fade-out. Possibly a cardinal sin but who cares.,...im satisfied with the longer track.... extended anguish

i do this all the time! it's a great habit to get into, i have dozens of 'em.

Last few days been Spotifying and cutting the lots of flab from the Warp10+3 remix album which now sits in a perfect bite sized chunk (An Eagle In Your Mind remix being one of the worthy survivors) and then I thought next year is the Warp 30th. Doubt BOC HQ will be quiet then.

Spiro: quadruple extended edition confirmed