IGNORED

Most Normie Possessions

hello spiral

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually do have two copies of 1984

TZa3bDu.jpg

Give us a borrow of that Half Life book, last time I looked it a used copy cost silly money.
I bought that thing brand new from GAME in Burton-upon-Trent, at the time when it was already rare, for £7.

One of the better bargains I've purchased.

Nice. About six months ago I sold Julian Cope's Modern Antiquarian on eBay as I was strapped for cash. Last week I found it in a charity shop for two quid. I started laughing when I spotted the spine.

amazing collection

poster map of the world

from the 90's

I just realized the Balkan conflicts kept map makers damn busy in the 90s

it was also before Australia was confirmed to be a hoax and we were erased from history

TZa3bDu.jpg

Give us a borrow of that Half Life book, last time I looked it a used copy cost silly money.

I have a PDF version buried somewhere, probably on one of the three broken backup disks

However... https://www.reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments/3s21kp/halflife_2_raising_the_bar_pdf_googledrive/

poster map of the world

from the 90's

I just realized the Balkan conflicts kept map makers damn busy in the 90s

it was also before Australia was confirmed to be a hoax and we were erased from history

speaking of sorta

TZa3bDu.jpg

Another proud owner of two copies of 1984. One in Finnish which was pain to find back in the day and another copy in English which is paired with Animal Farm.

Also own that Warp book, ARh+ and giger com albeit it's Germany version which I can't read a bit, but has the cool art so who cares.

MNP: "Keep calm and drink coffee" mug.

Power tools, tv, crockpot, microwave, how-to books, drawer full of Levi's jeans and blank $5 tshirts from sears, broadband service, assortment of odds and ends from small remodeling projects, nice desktop computer, shitty desk, useless college degree, cheap vehicle, cheap bookshelves, lackluster credit, years of pay stubs from a nine to five, lease agreement, cell phone, aveeno body wash, cupboards full of oversalted gullet garbage, prescription pills to keep me sane, fridge full of rolling rock, pack of smokes in my pocket, cat tree, cat box, cats, yard full of ripped up blackberry branches. Shut up.

Archived