- Mars colony
- Non-functional starlink satellites
- Crumbling "loop" tunnel
- Full self driving/robotaxis
- Solarcity acquisition just to bail out his cousin
- Tesla fake safety statistics
- Tesla "founder" revisionist history
- Fake solar roof tiles
- Monty python tower made of tunnel dirt bricks (actually metal tower with brick veneer)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nebraska said:

I mean, i agree with Musk on this one. Cancel Culture is the braying of sheep looking for meaning in their vapid, soulless existence.

• Like 1

IT'S STILL ON despite that there are currently tornados 20 miles away... actually that was an hour ago, when I wrote this post... I guess I didn't hit "Submit Reply" :facepalm: 

https://www.spacex.com/launches/

spacer.png

My guess is (just like with Covid) nobody wants to disappoint king donald so they're willing at lowering safety standards.

Edited by J3FF3R00

elon musk's girlfriend is selling her soul for $10 million

Ahead of her upcoming online art exhibition — titled “Selling Out” — opening in Los Angeles on May 28, the avant-garde artist has announced that the title piece in the collection will be a legal document that entitles the purchaser to a percentage of Grimes’ soul.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/grimes-attempts-to-legally-selling-her-soul-for-10-million/

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

27 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

elon musk's girlfriend is selling her soul for $10 million

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/grimes-attempts-to-legally-selling-her-soul-for-10-million/

many interesting implications, i like that

i'm quite sure she didn't come up with the idea herself but who cares, great artists steal (i know nothing about her btw, solely judging the piece of art)

kindergarten-level noob question ahead:

i missed the commentary to the thing that landed on a ship in the ocean, was that the rocket's propellant? if so how did it get there, free fall then automatic landing or what? 

5 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

kindergarten-level noob question ahead:

i missed the commentary to the thing that landed on a ship in the ocean, was that the rocket's propellant? if so how did it get there, free fall then automatic landing or what? 

yeah that's the booster that holds the bulk of the propellant used to get to a certain point (just to the edge/out of atmosphere if i'm not mistaken). i think its landing is entirely/mostly autonomous, but could be wrong there.

23 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Finally a strong case made in favor of private space travel for the super rich.

• Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1

34 minutes ago, auxien said:

yeah that's the booster that holds the bulk of the propellant used to get to a certain point (just to the edge/out of atmosphere if i'm not mistaken). i think its landing is entirely/mostly autonomous, but could be wrong there.

nice

this mission needed Jules..in years gone by animals were projected into space..i don't see anything wrong with putting a doofus up there. Jules could report back to mission control with updates ''hey those propeller engines sound like autechre ttp1..oh man..so stoked..i could listen to that song forever..thanks for that! so awesome..hey we should hook up next time your in NJ''.

Finally the world have a use for a man like Jules.