IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shitty future real wtf

YO303

The guy throws his fortune at solar, electric cars, reusable rockets, and a global payment system, and somehow he's still a cunt. Y'all some sour mother fuckas.

bro i watched elysium and they don't want us there

if you’re gonna test your rockets by launching a car into space at least stuff the US Executive Branch into the trunk ffs

you can’t be a humanitarian without eating some of them

Also, the drone-ship landing presents incredible opportunities. Having one of those in orbit as a landing pad would be fantastic, it would eliminate the need to break orbit, presenting all kinds of fuel savings.

The guy throws his fortune at solar, electric cars, reusable rockets, and a global payment system, and somehow he's still a cunt. Y'all some sour mother fuckas.

and that boring company. high speed underground magnet rocket train hyper speed shit.

Absolutely awe inspiring! I wonder what Bowie would have said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that it's the dumbest shit ever in mankind?

fuck helping 1000's of people, let's shoot a sportscar in space!

most contrarian 2018 

congratulations

I wish the cameras still worked when that thing gets pummeled by that asteroid belt.

Actually, asteroids in the beltways are supposedly very far from one another & not crammed full like they appear in graphics or star wars. Would be cool though I guess.

I wish the cameras still worked when that thing gets pummeled by that asteroid belt.

Actually, asteroids in the beltways are supposedly very far from one another & not crammed full like they appear in graphics or star wars. Would be cool though I guess.

true. I dont think it is actually going through it anyway, it is kind of in orbit around the sun near the belt, yea?

If you put in enough elbow grease, any red blooded American can penetrate space with their very own phallic rocket and experience this level of gratification. *lights cigarette on ISS*

If you put in enough elbow grease, any red blooded American can penetrate space with their very own phallic rocket and experience this level of gratification. *lights cigarette on ISS*

You speak of the Big Space Fuck

This was a period of great permissiveness in matters of language, so even the President was saying shit and fuck and so on, without anybody’s feeling threatened or taking offense. It was perfectly OK. He called the Space Fuck a Space Fuck and so did everybody else. It was a rocket ship with eight-hundred pounds of freeze dried jizzum in its nose. It was going to fired at the Andromeda Galazy, two-million light years away. The ship was named the Arthur C. Clarke, in honor of a famous space pioneer.

I think it's literally impossible to amass a significant amount of money if you lack a certain amount of narcissism / lack of empathy / sociopathy / etc

i got everythang, you got nuthinthang

He's a real trailblazer. A pioneer. He's forming technology to help everyone (except for using his money to feed, clothe, and house the destitute and destroy the very system that makes the less fortunate a factor of inevitability rather than chance).

Everyone with a capital Except for the poor.