IGNORED

Occult Research Summer Bundle - Bewwip, Vytear, Rhythm Composer

Uros

EDIT: Fuck, missed that the Bewwip one is a 7" and not a tape. Beware the fake news!!!

Three new Braindance gems by Occult Research. Instead of submitting an own thread for each of them thought to throw them all here. As for the tapes and vinyl, options available for getting them separately or just buy the whole bundle.

a2819209260_16.jpg

Rhythm Composer - Warehouse District - OR#0024

a1801134429_16.jpg

Vytear - Kingtrips EP1.5 - OR##0025

a1409731986_16.jpg

Bewwip - Human Turn Singnal Device - OR#0026

Sorry for being such a tech noob...Huge pics and no audio embedded at all. :trashbear:

Edited by Grumpy Old Daddy

Kingtrips EP1.5 is pretty neat, but I wish a lot of the Edgard Verèse stuff was edited down.

That $11 vinyl is tempting.

ooops, had to edit my OP, assumed they were all tapes since the bundle was so cheap and there wasn't any bigger hype for the vinyl. As for the releases, I kinda dig Rhythm Composer the most. I'm a sucker for that kind of banging shit.

strong ep from bewwip. the second track is a nice refinement of some style's they've been developing. the 3rd one i figured would be a throw away, judging by the length, but it's kind of stunning

Edited by very honest

strong ep from bewwip. the second track is a nice refinement of some style's they've been developing. the 3rd one i figured would be a throw away, judging by the length, but it's kind of stunning

I was quite happy with it as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, cear said:

no releases this year?

something was brewing in April ... let's hope we'll be blessed soon

3 hours ago, DavieAddison said:

Wow it has been a while. Hope a new release comes out soon, Occult Research is one of my favorite labels 

same here