IGNORED

Objekt - cocoon crush

d-a-m-o

Yeah this is sounding awesome on 1st listen!

I liked flatland but didn't have much replay value and seemed to be lacking something once you got passed the amazing sound design.

This new one seems like it has much more depth and more intersting shit going on. Looking forward to deleving further in to it on repeat listens

quite liked a few of these tracks, pretty keen to play them again sometime this weekend

obviously 'sound design' means diddly squat to a fucking heathen like myself, it's either a killer tune that punches me in the gut or the brain, or its a damp squib

this album definitely has more punches than Flatlands damp squibs

I'm a bit wary of RA mates rates of 4.6 out of 5 though...

Edited by beerwolf

RA is for people who think they have really good music taste who actually have really boring taste

this album is very good though, obviously. always appreciate when producers can channel 90s vibes in a way that feels like progression (not just reiteration) from that era.

not bad

really good

reminds on amon tobin in a weird way

Somehow yes, indeed. I suppose it's because of the ISAMish sound design, overall crisp sound-design and downtempo take ?

not bad

really good

reminds on amon tobin in a weird way

Somehow yes, indeed. I suppose it's because of the ISAMish sound design, overall crisp sound-design and downtempo take ?

Yeah, that's exactly it

Manages to sound amazing and boring at the same time.

Sadly yeah.

Yeah, Amon Tobin style

But in the end it isn't even that boring