IGNORED

ae_store eastre egg

triachus

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's even better than sharing various 08 soundboards? sharing every possible quaristice live set evaaaaaaar!!

tru fans r buying MMs and MDs on eBay right now

not gonna lie i was checking the machinedrum prices.

#same (for MM)

where dis

vid

Quoting for page 3. Thanks for recording/posting this so quick modey

Yeah, blasted that vid all the way through twice in a row already... Really nice experiencing the juiciness of the sounds dissected like that! Also i listened to the bootlegs so often my brain automatically fills in the blanks anyway.

Thank you, 0F.digital!

Thank you, brain!

Thank you, autechre!!!

i even fill with the crowd speaking. 

>>> INSUFFICIENT WITHOUT SURFACE CROWD <<<

''...i don't think so! it doesn't sound like Autechre; anything they've ever done...but i see two guys overthere...''

lol!

Or how about a WATMM ae live 08 remix compilation?

im in

me 2, provided someone takes pity on non-elektrons, renders both ms seperately and uploads em as wavs *wink wink nudge nudge*.

Can someone with both elektrons please try and replicate the length and tempo of the original 2008 live sets and post your results? I'm sure watmm would appreciate, thanks.

Also - thank you S & R!

plus this of course, goes without saying rly!

Can someone with both elektrons please try and replicate the length and tempo of the original 2008 live sets and post your results? I'm sure watmm would appreciate, thanks.

I could probably do this (by collabing with bitroast) but I'm too busy working on my own music lol

wow classic, finally someone plays them both at once and it's a cunt in love with the sound of his own voice. Cunt talks for 12 fucking minutes, then can't help but also talk over the output. jfc.

It was pretty interesting, basically he was explaining all the routing and how the boys probably worked the live performance. Anyway, here's some footage posted on the Elektronauts forum: 

just shidded and farded and camed everywhere

(_O_)

edit:

wow classic, finally someone plays them both at once and it's a cunt in love with the sound of his own voice. Cunt talks for 12 fucking minutes, then can't help but also talk over the output. jfc.

italian truly is a beautiful language

Awteker really are the best people.

seriously. no joke, truly, theyre deece dudes to the fans.

never heard of any band mass sharing their presets like this w fans, has it been done before?

this is so chill n nice n sweet man

Not sure if Trent did it himself the Nord Modular G1 patches he used for The Fragile are out there.

Listening to these vids, ironing clothes and watching plants sway in the rain sprinkled wind outside my window...Feeling the memory vibes of headphoned dog walks a decade in the past....hearing these beats and sounds in a new context, in unseen clarity....man, life is good, life is strange.

Yeah, but how did you get the headphones to stay on your dog?

It was pretty interesting, basically he was explaining all the routing and how the boys probably worked the live performance. Anyway, here's some footage posted on the Elektronauts forum: 

wha

OMG Bitroast found patterns to that awesome part that starts at 20:39 in the los angeles set with the clanky metallic snares and the sub bass rumbles!!!! I remember thinking about how much I wish they would release that track. the autechres are truly the best band.

It was pretty interesting, basically he was explaining all the routing and how the boys probably worked the live performance. 

That guy is a MnM legend in his own right - his Buromaschinen output is some of the best MnM work I've ever heard. Respect for LRNZ.

Bitroast you lovely lad.

Looking forward to the day some obsessive ae fan glues these together as close as possible to the live show

HINT HINT

Bitroast you lovely lad.

Looking forward to the day some obsessive ae fan glues these together as close as possible to the live show

HINT HINT

Ches is on the case. He's estimating this weekend.

Also We sent a bat signal to Awepittance and he has responded in the positive

OMG Bitroast found patterns to that awesome part that starts at 20:39 in the los angeles set with the clanky metallic snares and the sub bass rumbles!!!! I remember thinking about how much I wish they would release that track. the autechres are truly the best band.

Oh sweet, need to find that one on his playlist. I especially like what that section morphs into at 24:06, that rapid fire onslaught. So good.

edit: 07 RECCSONG ftw

And yes, I agree, the 'techler trio, Seathrún, Rohn, and little Richmond, are truly our unparaleled suns.

Archived