IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ligma said:

quick question, not sure where to post this but i figure this would be the best place (becuz traction):

i've been offered to do a short tour of Europe for my music project... i'm really excited, but i'm not sure exactly what I should pack. do i need to bring my own soap for showering? how about pillows? lol do they even use pillows in europe? will i even be allowed to bring pillows to europe? like, will customs consider them contraband? 

edit: ok so if i bring my own pillows... will i be allowed to return to uk with them?

That's odd you would ask that... about Europe that is... :cerious:

6 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

Hmmm, Usagi thinks I'm indecent. I guess I can live with that.

But you miss out on the fact that I did have bitroasts blessing until he revoked it later on. I guess that's because he spoke to hello spiral (which I assume because bitroast was repeating the exact same things spiral told me earlier).

The convo with bitroast started out on a friendly basis (he liked the way I processed/mastered the bootleg) but then suddenly something out of my reach happened and I had like 10 angry messages from him.

But who even cares. To me this whole discussion seems so unnecessarily serious and spiteful, I honestly can't see the point of spending one's leisure time with it but I feel that I at least halfheartedly have to defend myself.

Schlitze expressed it very well. The guilt is basically eating me up from inside. Haven't slept ever since and basically look like Christian Bale in "The Machinist"

why the fuck you lyin'

why you always lyin'

mmmnohmygod

stop fuckin' lyin'

3 minutes ago, bitchroast said:

me and darreich have PMed and come to the conclusion. he's not lying. he's never lied. he's just forgotten all the details that i'm relaying to him. 

No, that's simply not the content of our PMs in which I have tried to take on an conciliatory role

"finally, someone who'll take my side even though I'm an annoying, lying, trolly dickhead - I mean, see reason".

p funny how you say you're above the spitefulness and then you go back and facepalm someone's posts, which don't have much to do with you, simply because they've been criticising you. you know, like out of spite.

12 minutes ago, nikisoko said:

fazolis with my babe. is that part of the dying?

Yes, watching those videos/not having something better to do with your time is part of dying. Most definitely. 

lol (hi spi ?)

On 7/20/2019 at 6:26 AM, hello spiral said:

well, watmm's village idiot @darreichungsform decided to post a link to the thread in the comments of one of their videos.

As a direct result of this, all Kim's new videos will be unlisted. You will need to be on her mailing list to receive the url for any new videos. Bravo darreicuntsform

@nikisoko

1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

As a direct result of this, all Kim's new videos will be unlisted. You will need to be on her mailing list to receive the url for any new videos

did you make it on the list?

Archived