IGNORED

Richard Devine - SYSTIK

Scaramouche

10 hours ago, viscosity said:

He popped into a TidalCycles chat room not long ago asking questions. Wonder how he'll be incorporating that into his music

he mentioned doing some kind of album based on AI and sequencing via TidalCycles in an interview but I dont remember which interview it was.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, dr lopez said:

Richard Devine subform

Much Better than the clown Clark but Devine is mostly known for just dropping Ambient IDM snippets with his crazy big modular system. 

Sounding little bit too simple for the system he got but he can sure make some dope tunes. 
The stuff he have released is little bit too aggressive wannabe Autechre alike 

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

3 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

come on Richard release the ambient idm tunes 

Start a twitter/x campaign or petition at change.org for? I'd love more stuff like the above, and this old gem: 

To appease the thread bump gods. It's been a while since I listened to SYSTIK, Entcid is an absolute beast of a track, such a good release. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

i intended to post this in the richard devine appreciation thread...which is locked? there's a conspiracy here

All the previous RD threads have been locked for some reason

• Confused 1