IGNORED

Squarepusher Tour Oct 2021

perunamuusi

Couldn't see this anywhere.

Apologies if Jazz (bass)

Also playing a warm up at the Hare and Hounds in Kings Heath on the 22nd though not listed below

20211001_105132.thumb.jpg.17645a42418cc689678766be498ad401.jpg

Screenshot_20211001-105546_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c703c511c4af9f98d1bc82233fd9d009.jpg

Should be an absolute belter at that pub gig

Edited by perunamuusi

On 10/9/2021 at 6:21 AM, Richie Sombrero said:

Had tickets for London but of course I get my rota and I'm working nights. Also missing Jeff Mills in Derry.

The lesson?

Never look forward to anything.

To be fair working nights on Halloween in an asylum is pretty idm.

• Like 5
  • Burger 1
  • Big Brain 1

• 2 weeks later...

Long story short I’m into my 8th week off work, with a long running curse of a back problem. The furthest I can walk is to the corner shop which is about 20 metres away (at least I’m not stranded from a few bottles of beer!). Highly doubt I’ll be hopping and skipping onto public transport all the way into central London ?

Have a nice time though :squarepusher_logo:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Long story short I’m into my 8th week off work, with a long running curse of a back problem. The furthest I can walk is to the corner shop which is about 20 metres away (at least I’m not stranded from a few bottles of beer!). Highly doubt I’ll be hopping and skipping onto public transport all the way into central London ?

Have a nice time though :squarepusher_logo:

I have a bad back AND a newborn baby, so I win in excuses to not see pusha yesterday

Woz it good any1?

• Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 10:04 AM, psn said:

I couldn't make it either, international travel isn't quite in the cards for me yet.

Agreed. Whenever the latest update on international travel is on the news, it sounds like a mega headache. And not worth the money for all the effort involved.

im gunna be on my own coz none of my irl mates are idm enough to wanna come, would be good to say hello to some of you though. ill be the devilishly handsome pissed up bleach blonde haired wreck head in a hoodie probs.