IGNORED

Blawan - Dismantled Into Juice

d-a-m-o

9 hours ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

How do people feel about the Bandcamp feature to disable streaming of certain songs if they haven't been purchased? Reminds me of the old days, going to Barnes & Noble to listen to the 30 second previews of the tracks on a CD. People don't seem to do this often. I guess it doesn't make sense if you're also sending it all to YouTube, etc.

Annoying. Keeps me from buying. Want to be able to hear the whole thing first. So Im forced to hunt down alternative places to listen to the entire thing.

• Like 3

On 5/24/2023 at 6:02 AM, Satans Little Helper said:

Annoying. Keeps me from buying. Want to be able to hear the whole thing first. So Im forced to hunt down alternative places to listen to the entire thing.

Won't always keep me from buying (like in this case). But even though I have streaming elsewhere I usually prefer to stream on BC. Then if I do it too much I get a reminder that I am a cheapskate and should pay for the music I'm listening to.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

New EP is excellent. Does any one know if the NS live set is mostly new material too ? From the bits I've heard (I've yet to listen to the whole thing, it slaps hard ! that bassline at the 12 minutes mark, oh my !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...