IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

that main synth motif at the beginning of m12 6 omc zeq sounds fkn familar like it's some really ancient afx

edit: ah no it's FSOL ISDN

Edited by kausto

Yeah cool and lovely track!! 

It is little bit Trackermatte style! Love that Organ sound and the 303 goes Aphex Acid!! ?

This must be a favorite fuck he starts to add tracks to the EP.. Maybe he understand now that the EP is too short? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, avinit said:

Glad I purchased my CD from the store and can dl the track, weird he hasn't added it to SoundClown.

When I log into the AFX site and go to my account it now says "Download: 9 Tracks"  :aphexsign:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cern said:

This must be a favorite fuck he starts to add tracks to the EP.. Maybe he understand now that the EP is too short? 

He's done that several times before.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IDEM said:

Thanks for the heads-up, but does anyone know if there's an option to downsingle single tracks from your purchases? Looks like I can only dl the whole package every time. Maybe I'm just too dumb.

Edit: I see all you nerds in the store comments :rhubear3:

Maybe you've already figured it out but whatever: Head to Your account -> Music -> Track View and boom

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Uros said:

Maybe you've already figured it out but whatever: Head to Your account -> Music -> Track View and boom

Thanks! I never figure anything out. I've now downloaded the first four tracks three times.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

just slowly adding tracks to an existing album ?

it'll end up being a full-length in a few months

That's what I sort of said a few pages back! ?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

So if we bought the physical record, we have to buy the extra tracks he's adding?

Edit: m12 6 omc zeq is a banger though!

I think we got a DL code right? (Haven’t opened the vinyl or given a listen yet)

Loving  the new track! With this,the ambient mix , the Barcelona tracks & the recent soundcloud uploads feeling pretty much like a new afx album!

And still think there going to be more on the way! ?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hail Sagan said:

I think we got a DL code right? (Haven’t opened the vinyl or given a listen yet)

I'm pretty sure that's just for the standard EP

Pitchfork review:

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/aphex-twin-blackbox-life-recorder-21f-in-a-room7-f760-ep/

Edited by Pirtek

1 hour ago, Pirtek said:

I'm pretty sure that's just for the standard EP

Pitchfork review:

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/aphex-twin-blackbox-life-recorder-21f-in-a-room7-f760-ep/

Logged into my account, looked at orders to see my purchase history and from there was able to download the new track and the different mastered versions. Gonna give ‘em all a listen this weekend

• Like 1

Picked up the vinyl in the local music store, download card turns out to be for the bleep store, not the AFX store, so no bonus tracks. Autechre vinyls always have the code for the AE_STORE.