IGNORED

Actress - LXXXVIII (New album)

thumbass

This most definitely seems like a compilation of good leftovers from different Actress phases, but I think that's why I totally love it. 'Its me' is such an amazing and feelgood tune from Actress, my favourite. Only thing I don't get is all the virus talk, it's a bit annoying honestly. Is it like a reference to the pandemic?

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, X4creek said:

ANOTHER ONE YAY

I'm curious about how long this will continue tbh all the sets so far have been wonderful so im not complaining!!!

• Like 1

New NTS sesh sounding awesome once again!

Mad how he's sneaked so much amazing new music out but super low key, hope these get a proper release like the Autechre NTS sessions did though get a feeling they probably won't. 

• Like 5

Re NTS shows: thru a lil' internet magic and elbow grease I was able to capture Mixcloud's HQ streams (for the 4 shows thus far) and extract the rich, juicy audio from the .webm files (they're Opus codec, ~180 - 200 kbps).  If of interest to any fellow luxury sonicians, holla at ya boi :datboi:

Also, still really enjoying this album!

Edited by BobDobalina
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

Re NTS shows: thru a lil' internet magic and elbow grease I was able to capture Mixcloud's HQ streams (for the 4 shows thus far) and extract the rich, juicy audio from the .webm files (they're Opus codec, ~180 - 200 kbps).  If of interest to any fellow luxury sonicians, holla at ya boi :datboi:

Yes plz!

12 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

luxury sonician here interested in this aPpealing developMent

12 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

inneresting. I really aPpreciate the music on these radio Mshows

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 1:38 AM, BobDobalina said:

If I could listen to these in all their glory before I die I'd be a happy man Post Mortem.

On 1/17/2024 at 12:38 AM, BobDobalina said:

PostMan Pat is actually a Thatcher lover and I'm not impressed by his curly bonce.

pls.