IGNORED

µ-Ziq - “Grush” June 8th 2024

Hugh Mughnus

very excited, miffed that i missed the listening party though. Most positively received mike release in a while maybe?

Really enjoyed that on first listen, packed full of happy vibes, smiley melodies & a real lightness of touch - the most carefree and joyful μ record yet. Fave track: Metaphonk.

Classic mu. Lightearted, fun, strong melodies and impeccable percussion. Not the deepest listen, but it doesn't need to be.

Thanks Mike!

Favs are probably Imperial Crescent, Belvedere, Raver, WSP and Hastings. Theres only one track i really didn't like on first listen and that was Metaphonk

ahhhhhhhh I love this so much :music: pure bliss

favorites were Hyper Daddy (i listened to when it came out and played it on loop like 6 times its just SO pretty), Pt. 4 of MPR, Reticulum B & C (B is a banger while C is Once Again pure bliss what a CLOSER), that run from Belvedere to Windsor Safari Park & Metaphonk

hope there will be some sort of companion EP or what not for this beautiful album but if not, not complaining!

• Like 1

I've tried listening to Mike for many years. Some not bad tracks on this album at all.  My problem with him is there are never any "gems" on his albums for me.  Like absolute crazy good tracks that I want to continually come back to.   Like Afx,boc,vibert all have at least 2 or 3 tracks like this per album generally.

I did have an enjoyable time listening to this morning though.  So thank you fine sir.

I like it, the tracks work very nice together as an album.

Belvedere is the one that got me over the edge of deciding to put it in my Bandcamp cart

On 6/12/2024 at 11:51 AM, DavieAddison said:

Yeah it's great. Can't believe he used all stock Logic plugins.

i think he's been doing that a while. he talked about making tracks w/the laptop using the keyboard keys thing in logic. i think this was w/a collab thing from waaaaay back. 

This music album has good music on it. I like to undress and put it in my ears. Nothing sexual.

The stream stuff is cute and silly, and has some good music on it. I would like to undress but I never manage to catch them live.