IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

I just got the Doepfer stuff, it's AWESOME! Still waiting for a few modules and a RNC.

Yes. Yes, it is. As far as monosynths go, I really don't think I need any more than just the A-100, it's so versatile. If you want another sound, just add another filter!

What's the top left thing with all the patch cables exploding out of it?

Eurorack modular:

Malekko Richter Oscillator II

Pittsburgh Modular Filter

Pittsburgh Modular ADSR

Pittsburgh Modular Dual VCA

MakeNoise Echophon

Pittsburgh Modular Outs

Encased in a home built red oak case with 4ms DIY power kit.

Still some things I need for it (most notably an LFO or two), but I'm working on it ;)

A local plumber, I think. It's been sitting on my harddisk for a while.

Edited by Gocab

lol did we get three consecutive studio photos all with a jx3p in them?

Honestly I wasn't going to post anything until I saw a couple JX-3Ps up. And yeah, mine is not actually pictured there but, hey, my room was way too messy on that side... ;)

Also, want want want Kiwi Technics mod.

haha :p

LOVE my jx3p. dare i say it does more than most other analogue synths twice the price on ebay?

i like that last one too, microwaves are cool. whats on top of the sampler? midi controller?

Got my JX-3P for 99usd about 10 years ago. Only thing wrong with it was the volume pot had no knob and also the volume pot was also a little flaky (had to be in a certain position for it to actually produce sound). Replaced the volume pot myself for 15usd, a new knob for 3 and never looked back.

Recently redid my whole studio. Will be adding Volca Keys/Beats this week, they're on the way.

66e535ba773a11e3b14b125873dad801_6.jpg

Nice and clean... I like that. :happy:

haha :p

LOVE my jx3p. dare i say it does more than most other analogue synths twice the price on ebay?

i like that last one too, microwaves are cool. whats on top of the sampler? midi controller?

Got my JX-3P for 99usd about 10 years ago. Only thing wrong with it was the volume pot had no knob and also the volume pot was also a little flaky (had to be in a certain position for it to actually produce sound). Replaced the volume pot myself for 15usd, a new knob for 3 and never looked back.

Recently redid my whole studio. Will be adding Volca Keys/Beats this week, they're on the way.

66e535ba773a11e3b14b125873dad801_6.jpg

Nice and clean... I like that. :happy:

What wasn't pictured was the rest of the room, which ironically is a total mess right now, several guitars and a huge amp and a keyboard... On the flipside, I recently added a couch to crash on for those late night jams that don't seem to end.