IGNORED

Your favourite Plaid tune

Guest hellomynameis

Zeal

Sincetta

Eyen

Squance

Spokes and Double Figure are my favorite albums.. but my fav. track changes every moment ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DavBrav

In no particular order:

Last Remembered Thing

Itsu

Even Spring

Aabla Eidio

ZN Zero

Shackblu

Marry

Fly Wings

• 3 weeks later...

Theres loads to choose from, prob fav tune has to be Shackbu but hard to really pin it down as they are so diverse. I really, really like Lat, 46 seconds of perfection!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest PusillanimousRex

I don't usually post in these threads, but despite myself I have to say that the best Plaid tracks are the ones that sound like nothing the first few times, and then suddenly hit you and knock you flat one day, before settling in for extended periods of enjoyment - and there have been dozens of those.

Lately, it's been Balil's version of Francesco Tristano's "The Melody". Every time I listen to it, it becomes more and more comfortable and uplifting, like an old armchair that you've broken in over the years until the point that it just *knows* what you need.

• 7 months later...

Haven't actively listened to Plaid in a while but at the time it would've been Rakimou, Forever and Safety in Solitude.

At one point I did email, asking if they'd borrowed from Return to Forever's Medieval Overture in Forever to which I received no response.

I'm torn between:

Rakimou

Shackbu

every time i see these track titles i think of diablo 2

Have you got the soundtrack?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived